Search results

+
  1. S

Sword dangling removal

I would like to ask someone to remove the sword and scabbard movement, while walking, jogging and sprinting. It really anoys me, since when Gerry enters combat they are static, but out of combat they aren't. Can it be even done? And if so can someone make a mod for it?
  2. S

Mod Request - Geralt one sword only

Here, this mod does what you want: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2173 Btw. it would be cool if someone made it possible to equip the silver sword in the place of the steel one, and vice versa!
  3. S

Improvement sound mods?

Could you tell me what mod you mean? I would like to have it!
  4. S

LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

Than don't...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. S

[Mod Idea] E3 sword positioning while on Roach

So i noticed that in some cutscenes the sword position is like on E3, could that be used? https://i.imgur.com/RCUu5zx.jpg
  6. S

Is it possible to reverse pause / slow motion toggle on radial menu?

If you just press the radial menu button time stops completely, but if you hold the button it's in slow motion.
  7. S

If it's skellige then it's suposed to be very cold water, so not green for sure. PS: you didn't anwser my question -_-
  8. S

Just a quick question. Will you, this time, give us a possibility to get only the lighting mod, without all the other "bonuses". I mean will this be just a lighting mod, or a mod compilation again? Becouse i really want just that lighting!
  9. S

Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  10. S

Why are you going for that yellow/brown look like every lighting mod, come on soemone should make it more like this: https://i.imgur.com/A4GooMl.jpg Gritty and sad! I guess just making the sky collor paler more greyish would also work.
  11. S

Sword position swap

Is there a mod that would let me wear my silver sword in the place of the steel one, and vice versa? If no could someone make such a mod?
  12. S

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

If not the preparation screen, maybe you would add a optional inventory combat stance, instead of the normal standing Geralt animation?
  13. S

[Mod Request] E3/VGX Sword Scale

I like some vanila swords, the ones showed here for instance, if someone just rescaled them and changed the scabbards to something more simple, i would definitely use them more. As for Silver swords there are some that look good and have a good size, Harpy or White Rose are fine.
  14. S

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

It's a meme! Pls stop the walls of text! I really like this mod tho it bothers me that i can't use it with "both hands on sword" and "E3 moves (playble)" There should be one mod that combines those mods and maybe even improves the E3 jumping, dodging, etc. a "definitive E3 and VGX animation...
  15. S

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

I see you are still working on this pasterpiece, that's fantastic! I wos just thinking if you considered add ing that preparation screen, i'm glad with the current version of this mod but seing you're here i just wanted to mantion it :)
  16. S

[Mod Idea] More Roach Equipment

Yeah, it would be nice to have some of those! Especially if they're already in the game!
  17. S

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

I really appreacite your work, the mod is great and was absolutly worth the wait :) I have just one question/request there is a bug with the complete animations mod where, when you drink a option im the inventory, while meditating, it throws you out the inventory in to the meditation screen...
  18. S

[Mod Idea] Revival of removed monsters

I like the idea, it's a lot of work tho. The game has more monsters than all of the books, so i don't know if this is really necesery. Imo someone should work on improving the current monsters, like making some of the big monsters faster and less predictible. The Bies for instance is very słów...
  19. S

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Just a question, is the E3 inventory animation still in game? I get why you decided to go with the vanila animation, but if the demo animation is there, maybe you could make a version with it, without all the sheathing animations, just Geralt in that position, like it was on "E3". I'm really...
  20. S

[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

I doubt that Sapkowski has made any sketches, the closest to his vision of Geralt is probably the W1 Geralt. The game was made with conjunction with him, and that version of Gerry is a perfect match to the one described in the books, tho his personality is captured way better in W3 ;)
Top Bottom