Search results

+
  1. C

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fears: 1. Too much resources put into constructing the huge open word environment, instead of focusing on the story. It’s impressive if one creates a huge word to play in, but for me the story is far more important. 2. Moving towards a politically correct story telling, and forcing...
  2. C

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Yeah, I'd like that too. If you don't discover every sign or don't talk to everyone involved, you may get to a wrong conclusion. Nice.
  3. C

Character Romance Discussion

how to I like when romances are integral part of the main story (should you choose to romance a character). It's nice when your decisions concerning the main story are effected by your choice of LI (including not having one!) and it is so disappointing when the romance is only one or two...
  4. C

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

My dream RPG: Great story with a lot of twists and turns, friends, lovers, betrayal, and a charismatic enemy. It also won’t hurt if the antagonist’s motives are not all black and white. Friendships and romances shall all be integral parts of the main story, not just sidequests, like "OK, I...
  5. C

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

I totally agree. References to the decisions we made during the original game (including romance) would be great. The White Wolf's last rodeo deserves an epic ending and a prologue which reflects to our previous decisions if the events take place after the main game.
  6. C

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

Geralt is far more interesting, without a doubt. The real question would be Geralt or the Hero of Ferelden? Now that would make me think.
  7. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Platform: PS4 Pros: The world is loaded with relevant content (Frankly I do not care how big it is. They won’t be able to create bigger than the real one anyway, so for me it is only the quality that matters. See Dragon Age: Inquisition’s huge but terribly boring world). Fantastically written...
  8. C

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

Dragon Age Inquisition ultimately made me a witcher fan, so yeah... Geralt of course. I think even Witcher 1 is a better game than DAI.
Top Bottom