Search results

+
  1. C

FishtankVR mod for The Witcher 3

This is really cool. I need to buy a Kinect now.
  2. C

[MOD] Shitty Light Mod

Just a piece of trash lighting mod I made in June.
  3. C

Adding "bloom" back into Extended View Distance Mod

Light reach was done by tweaking the lue to a high number in sunColorCenterArea under globalLight. You can probably also check out flareColorGroups to address fire problem. Not sure if I ever modified it though.
  4. C

I changed it because people were complaining about it. Not sure what about my mod was causing it though.
  5. C

It was mainly just the big fires in Novigrad that were exposed as far as I remember.
  6. C

I vaguely remember having to tweak the bloom because of the over exposed fires at night. It might have been fx firelight or something similar in the colors group in each env file.
  7. C

[MOD WIP] Extended View Distance (Less Fog)

Yeah, delete the modded m_water variable first.
  8. C

You can delete them if you want vanilla water.
  9. C

The non ao version contains the vanilla ao values
  10. C

Yeah. no problem. I actually don't remember what I edited in the fx folder.
  11. C

Yeah, that should be good. I did edit the translucency of trees, but it's very minor and hardly noticeable. I also edited ambient occlusion (m_ssao? I can't remember the name).
  12. C

It doesn't matter which bundle AFAIK. Make sure to rename the mod's env files before adding the vanilla files because you will revert back after adding the original water values.
  13. C

When you are in W3Edit, just right click over any of the directories and click "add file" or something similar. A file browser will pop up with all the games files without having to extract the entire game.
  14. C

The input should be the extendedViewDistance mod. No need to uncook entire game. So just use quickbms to extract the mod, then open it up with W3Edit.
  15. C

Just create a new W3Edit project and take the files extracted from quickbms and place them inside your [W3Edit project name]/files folder. Open the mod up and everything should be there. If you right-click a directory and click add file, you should be able to add all the correct envs for the...
  16. C

Just right click and copy the m_water variable. Copying each individual parameter inside the m_water variable would take too much time. Not sure why you aren't finding some env files. They should all be there.
  17. C

You could rename the current env files with 'BACKUP'. EX: env_skellige_brown.env to env_skellige_brownBACKUP.env. Then import the vanilla env and copy the m_water variable to the backup env. Do this for all the envs, then delete the vanilla files and rename the backups back to the original. Cook...
  18. C

True Wetness/Sweat Mod - the shader is there, but it needs something

Learn to script then. Programming is a very useful skill.
  19. C

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Use "1.31 base scripts" from UPATCH. I was having the same issue. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2134/?tab=files
Top Bottom