Search results

+
  1. C

[MOD] Shitty Light Mod

Just a piece of trash lighting mod I made in June.
  2. C

[MOD REQUEST] E3 Plica Semilunaris

[MOD REQUEST] E3 Plica Semilunaris Can somebody pleaze bring back the Plica Semilunaris from the old E3 trailer/gamplay demonstration? CDPR really screwed this one up. In case you were wondering, this is what I'm talking about...
  3. C

[MOD] Brighter Interiors in Toussaint (NOT a reshade)

[MOD] Brighter Interiors in Toussaint (NOT a reshade) Pretty simple mod that makes the interiors in Toussaint a little bit brighter. I've seen many people complain about how dark it was, so this simple mod should fix it. Should be compatible with any env lighting mod. Download here.
  4. C

[MOD WIP] Extended View Distance (Less Fog)

[MOD WIP] Extended View Distance (Less Fog) This mod removes a lot of the fog in the game and extends the light reach distance in Velen, Novigrad, Skellige and White Orchard while keeping vanilla-ish lighting. Doesn't use any scripts and doesn't modify any weather,csv files, so it might be...
  5. C

Galaxy Client wants to download 38 gb

Galaxy Client wants to download 38 gb Upon the release of 1.12 I had to completely reinstall my game from the discs I have because of a hard drive failure. Anyways, I was stuck at patch 1.02, so I downloaded the backup patch installer for 1.02-1.10 and then download the 1.10-1.12 patch...
  6. C

1.11 Grapics Artifacting GTX 970

1.11 Grapics Artifacting GTX 970 Ok, let me preface this by saying I have really bad internet, so I haven't been able to verify cache through GOG since it wants to download the new update and that will literally take a week to do. So I've been playing since August just fine with no graphical...
Top Bottom