Search results

+
  1. D

Version 1.60 on PS4 Bugs

Hi everyone, I am an old player, decided to replay The Witcher 3, because, why not? Anyway, my last save is from 2016, and I am doing a fresh start. Back on topic, I noticed some of unfixed bugs, and new glitches: 1. Roach's mane is missing or half-gone. I noticed this only after wearing...
  2. D

Tufo Monster Contract

Tufo Monster Contract Going straight to the point.... Is there a lasting consequence if you do not destroy the Kikimore eggs in the cellar tunnels? LOL, that Monsieur de Burbeau is annoying and arrogant, I just want a lasting effect to happen to his story. :cheers3: I tried both destroying...
  3. D

Beauclair Doublet is NOT classified as a doublet by the game

Beauclair Doublet is NOT classified as a doublet by the game I saved one set on my stash since I liked it more than Nilfgaardian and Skelliger attires. However, during A Matter of Life and Death, and The King Is Dead (Skellige with Yen), wearing that would give you a failed objective. This...
  4. D

Iris Steel Sword

Iris Steel Sword Just got the sword. Question is.... Is this level scaled? I got it on my current level - level 90. It's like 37 on NG. Wonder if I should finish BAW first before getting this sword.
  5. D

Unseen Elder Cave After Syanna Path?

Unseen Elder Cave After Syanna Path? Hi, I've beaten the expansion with all three endings and out of curiosity, I went to the Unseen Elder cave. To my surprise, you can open it as long as you got Orianna's key (I used my Orianna --> Syanna Path save = Prison Ending). And upon exploring, I got...
  6. D

Kurt Dysart from Door Slamming Shut

Kurt Dysart from Door Slamming Shut Apparently, the rich count dies upon checking what's in the basement of Moldavie Residence. I only knew this after 1000 hours of gameplay. :D
  7. D

Cannibals from "Without A Trace" Quest cannot be killed

Cannibals from "Without A Trace" Quest cannot be killed I tried reloading earlier save, and also restarting Witcher 3. I also tried changing the sequence of events (ex. going directly to the cellar, or talking to them first), but to no avail. Below is a clip from my game.
  8. D

NG+ Question on B&W Items

NG+ Question on B&W Items Particularly Toussaint Steel Sword. In NG, the required level is 48. Now I'm playing NG+ and somehow planning ahead. All of the items are scaled by 53 levels, since it was my starting level. So, would the Toussaint Steel Sword have a required level of 101? Last I...
  9. D

HOS Spolers: Ass Hat

HOS Spolers: Ass Hat It's bloody expensive. Like 5% of your total crowns. YET, they do not carry over to NG+. I have hundreds of thousands of crowns on my current NG+ playthrough, and I'm having second thoughts of getting that Ass Hat. :stoptrolling:
  10. D

Small Dialogue Choices & Consequences

Small Dialogue Choices & Consequences Okay, I posted this in other thread, and it might be a good suggestion. You know those scenarios where you are faced with decision to pay some crowns, use Axii, or go with violence? One good example is with the early scenes with the Pellar at...
  11. D

4th & 5th Blue Stripes Commando

4th & 5th Blue Stripes Commando I just checked all my saves of my previous playthroughs and all of them have 5 BSC cards. Google search on other forums says that having more than 3 is a bug. Can anyone confirm this? OR anyone care to tell me where are the other two? Btw, I bought the third...
  12. D

Merchant Item Inventory Cleanup

Merchant Item Inventory Cleanup Well, my Hattori now has about 50 rusty swords, and another 50 maces, and lots more. Can we do something about this? Like, merchants would remove non-relic and non-witcher weapon/armor from their sales inventory after X number (30?) of days. Of course, this is...
  13. D

Drunken Haircut on Geralt

Drunken Haircut on Geralt Just when I thought I saw it all. Then there's this drunk barber with a sad story. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei-vUdP_dHQ
  14. D

Basilisk Decoction

Basilisk Decoction "Applies a random beneficial effect at dusk and dawn. The effect lasts for six hours." Anyone knows what these benefits are? I usually forget to use this during night time. haha
  15. D

Aerondight

Aerondight It's true that it's one of the most powerful swords in game, since it scales its level with Geralt, along with the damage. But the bonus are somehow dull --- 100% crit chance once you charge it to 10. I think it needs a little tweak, but not too much to become OP. And to benefit...
  16. D

This is the best Easter Egg! Bravo CDPR!

This is the best Easter Egg! Bravo CDPR! The title says it. And the video is not mine. I am just so happy to share it. :) https://youtu.be/pv2URQlrgis
  17. D

Man from Cintra

Man from Cintra Hello, I'm doing another go on the story, and I am now in the part where you could be nice or rude to Dettlaf at the banquet with Anna and Oriamma. The only diffence I can notice immediately are the differences in the dialogue. I did try to finish the game by being nice to...
  18. D

Reginald Figurine

Reginald Figurine Hi, I'm seeing posts that you could put it in the pedestal beside the cellar entrace. However, in my game, there's this huge vase on the pedestal. I tried striking it with swords, and also tried using Aard, but it won't break. Anyone knows how to remove that vase and...
  19. D

TIP: Do the Gwent Tournament Last

TIP: Do the Gwent Tournament Last On my second run, I decided to do the Gwent tournament early because of the Blave steel sword. Well, at the time, Geralt was only level 42, thus Aerondight was also level 42. The Ofeiri man was literally saying that he'll wager a sword that's at the same level...
  20. D

La Cage au Fou: Marlene

La Cage au Fou: Marlene So, if you have read the artifacts during the quest, Marlene was cursed by a beggar whom she denied help. However, in some documents in the house full of spoons, it seems that the beggar was also selling mirror. Well, that was an obvious evidence for Gaunter O'Dimm...
Top Bottom