Search results

+
  1. F

VAYSAN

Worth a shot, will try Edit : yup, worked. Uploaded a "detonate grenade" :)
  2. F

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

Hope keeps a man living.
  3. F

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

. Could it have been better? sure. Better AI, actual braindances could help. Sure the game has flaws, but it's still a damn nice game
  4. F

VAYSAN

Ok so I've been hacked or something, and for some reason the "vaysan uploading" process is stuck at 100% I tried reloading past saves, new saves, fast traveling, going to the hookers'.....the loading bar is still there Any help?
  5. F

GIG : Beat on the Brat - Kid with remote

I had the same train of thought.... Wait, what???? Didn't pay that muc hattention all game through, but ... sh*t? It's like that invisibie (camouflaged) traumateam airship up on the roof during "Dream On" ( the mind-altered Perlarez couple) This game as so much tidbits in it.
  6. F

GIG : Beat on the Brat - Kid with remote

Ok so I just managed to fight that hulky boxer guy, and there was that kid with the remote, telling me something about him being a good actor and scramming away. I know it's that kid selling you that sad story about his father. What the actual f*** was that about?
  7. F

Générez 15 Embusqué elfes / Generate 15 ambush elfs

Oh.... OK ! Donc.... Comment on le débloque ce chef? Avec les ressources ou avec une quête?
  8. F

Générez 15 Embusqué elfes / Generate 15 ambush elfs

Comment accomplir cette mission? aucune unité elfe n'a la capacité embuscade? How can I succed on that mission? there is no "ambush" elf unit?
  9. F

Crafting and Spare parts

Crafting and Spare parts Hi. I was wondering if there was any way we could see which card was going through the mill when we "mill all spare cards". Spare cards, if I understand, means you own 2 of that card. Would'nt it be smarter that when you ' mill all", you'd only mill those you have too...
  10. F

Sync audio and lips

Ok. I'(ll try limiting the fps to 30
  11. F

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

GOG, version 1.12.1. Verifying the files? Done it, no changes. And reinstalling? come on there's about 20G of file, I'd rather not do it and wait for an answer.
  12. F

1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

HELP Weird graphics Hi. I'm posting to tell you about a weird bug I've been having since I updated to 1.12.1. This game is fairly new to me. I'm nw about level 10, I reached the home of the in Velen. Once I got to it, the building was all .... weird. Inside was hell. I could not see a thing...
  13. F

Weird graphic bug in Velen

Weird graphic bug in Velen Wrong place, sorry. Please delete?
  14. F

Sync audio and lips

That's strange, cause I can play the game at high specs, and i don't have any sorts or lags or fps drops. Only during dialogs, I notice this delay in the lip/sound sync.
  15. F

Sync audio and lips

Sync audio and lips Greetings everyone. I'm playing witcher 3 on a PC and I've noticed that, sometimes, the lips are not synchronized with the voice, the voices go at a "normal" speed, but the lips are often up to 3-4 secondes late. Any idea on how to fix these? My game is updated to the...
Top Bottom