Search results

+
  1. T

Script Compilation Error, but no conflicts.

Script Compilation Error, but no conflicts. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/mod-discussions/6953990-script-compilation-errors-but-no-conflicts Leaving this here because I want my problem solved ASAP. I'd like to be able to play today if at all...
  2. T

Script Compilation Errors, but no conflicts.

Script Compilation Errors, but no conflicts. I am not sure what the problem is. The mods I have installed are: Always Full Exp (GOTY)-820-1-31 Unassigned 11/12/2016 11:43:12 AM 11/12/2016 10:35:03 AM ? AutoLoot Configurable...
  3. T

Is Quen OP?

Is Quen OP? There was a time when all I used was the alternate Quen sign for pretty much everything. worked pretty well. I would just wait and get hit on purpose with the Quen shield activated and it would just increase my health if I was taking damage and I could do this in combat. Increasing...
  4. T

52,000 + EXP on my save, help.

52,000 + EXP on my save, help. This is my furthest save in my 550+ hours I have put into this game and nothing else is even close. I don't want to start NG + at level 70 or whatever. If there is a console command to fix this that would be great to know of. Look at the experience I have, its...
  5. T

[Mod Request] Hours for each saved game.

[Mod Request] Hours for each saved game. simple enough. I just want to know how many hours I have spent on my save(s).
  6. T

A request.

A request. Hi :D I'd like to say TW3 is the only witcher game I have completed. That said, I have recently just begun to play both TW1 and TW2. TW2 seems to have decent combat and seems to be a game I could really get into. TW1, however, I feel is a bit lacking in the fluidity department. I...
Top Bottom