Search results

+
  1. SilverSurfer2142

Gang feature: 6th Street

6th Street be like:
  2. SilverSurfer2142

How much money should V have?

Well if they kept the optic scanner/sub-dermal grip upgrade scene in the final game and explain the relationship between Victor and V as to why Victor just gives this to V for 'free' (or does he?), then this is perhaps a clever way to scoot around the whole starting with 10-30k eddies for...
  3. SilverSurfer2142

Gang feature: The Mox

Same nickname? The Lizzies <-> The Mox ... What? Not confusing, I think you confused yourself, Choomba. Forget the nickname from whom The Mox was founded on. Does that help? Mike Pondsmith, from what I can tell, is not a professional author like Andrzej Sapkowski, so yeah I guess. The vision of...
  4. SilverSurfer2142

Gang feature: The Mox

I think they're different gangs. Not sure what source material is cheesy, care to elaborate? With collaboration with Mike Pondsmith and having the story playable months ago, I seriously doubt there is a difference. It's 57 years since 2020, surely there HAS to be new lore and I'm quite sure...
  5. SilverSurfer2142

Weekly Poll 3/30/20 - Vehicle Murdererousnessness

4, 5 & 7 My Roachster is Roach of Cyberpunk 2077. Hope the car gets caught on fire hydrants and NPCs when I call it, you know for Witcher 3 nostalgia. How else is one to traverse the Combat Zone Pacifica 'safely'? I hope that one can ram those burning cars in the middle of the road in...
  6. SilverSurfer2142

Studio update on COVID-19 situation

CDPR, you choombas are awesome. Keep on keeping on. Hope you are all well and safe.
  7. SilverSurfer2142

Weekly Poll 3/9/20 - Stealing!

For me, stealing and looting in games is more satisfying than shooting NPCs in the face. Perhaps for this one RPG, I will roleplay more for each Lifepath and not give in to my biggest in-game addiction...then again I probably won't...
  8. SilverSurfer2142

Main story premise discussion

This leads me to believe, that if you obtained the chip without being detected (or leaving a massive bodycount behind you), Dex will probably react very differently...probably congratulating you, etc. This may also mean if you played this particular quest without being detected Jackie may still...
  9. SilverSurfer2142

Which character background will you choose?

Unless things have changed since this was announced, V will have only one apartment, which was shown in the 2018 demo and you cannot customise it. Source: https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html
  10. SilverSurfer2142

Main story premise discussion

Yeah, it is transhumanist, as Cyberpunk v3 wasn't well received because it went off into transhumanism, and people don't think that transhumanism is cyberpunk: Source...
  11. SilverSurfer2142

What do you think you will do with Sasquatch ? Let her live or kill her ?

For my 1st Playthrough I'm hoping to ghost ALL the Animals (go undetected), get to and hack into the "Kamonet", skip Sasquatch if possible, pretend to go along with Netwatch, only to betray them and then let Placide "set me up" (again - V is so surprised and still gets so salty but it happens...
  12. SilverSurfer2142

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I would like any vehicle/truck that can ram through those burning cars in the middle of the road in Pacifica, or are those cars non-moveable and just a 'wall'? Oh and I would like to see a (non-Aerodyne?) DeLorean decked out similarly to Back to the Future, but with CyberStuff™ instead as to...
  13. SilverSurfer2142

Which character background will you choose?

Remember this may not be THE OG Johnny Silverhand: Hmmm good question. My guess is that if a Stout romance is at all possible, then it would be most likely tied to the dialogue choices. Telling her she is a 'raging bitch' at the end of the Maelstrom quest probably would lock you out of Stout...
  14. SilverSurfer2142

Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

Really hope the store opens asap! I need Cyberpunk t-shirts and a Cyberpunk tumbler, perhaps even a cool Cyberpunk wallet... Hope yous at CDPR post this everywhere on the Internet...I really need this stuff asap, as until then I have to wear t shirts that shrunk in the wash and lack Cyberpunk...
  15. SilverSurfer2142

Now playing [music]

Dark Dystopian Dreaming: Mute Music Track in the Video and play REZZ INSOMNIA (below) over it, imho suits the video better:
  16. SilverSurfer2142

Now playing [music]

17. SilverSurfer2142

Which V gonna be your V ?

Remarkable's "NETRUNNER" V (Female - 1st Play through) STRENGTH: 1 CONSTITUTION: 3 INTELLIGENCE: 10 REFLEXES: 1 TECH: 1 COOL: 9 PRIOR CONVICTIONS: Corporate data theft -lots of. And/or black-iced some major league dickhead deckhead (Burning Chrome...
  18. SilverSurfer2142

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

Change the fact that I can't pay like $60USD right now and get the gameplay demo as it is.
  19. SilverSurfer2142

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I've been overhyped for CP'77 since I watched the gameplay reveal. zOMG! Thank you for showing me, a low life punk gamer -and us, I guess- that. I've watched it a few times now, and I never knew the hype train could cause so much pain...Well that's my problem, Choombas, so onwards...
Top Bottom