Search results

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 crashing constantly, have been attempting to fix for months with no avail

Update: I was able to completely fix my crashing issues! 2 Days and not a single crash, whereas I had them occurring every 10 minutes beforehand. My issue was apparently a hardware one and may be super specific to my situation...but I went into the BIOS and turned up the voltage going to my...
  2. S

Witcher 3 crashing constantly, have been attempting to fix for months with no avail

Power supply: eVGA 650 GQ (650 watt) - I've verified the files again; no issue - rolled GPU drivers back to 358.50. - checked all connections to/ from power-supply - I've been monitoring temp--I can't do it while in-game because interacting with anything else crashes the game right away, but...
  3. S

Yeah, sorry I accidentally hit quick post, I'm updating with my specs and whatnot. ;) ---------- Updated at 03:56 AM ---------- updated ^.^
  4. S

So, I'm having the same issue--constant crashing at random times; sometimes when game starts; right after the initial Dandelion loading sequence; during combat; during cut-scenes; during dialog; inside; outside; walking, running; during gwent; in the pause menu; in inventory; etc--the game has...
Top Bottom