Search results

+
  1. Maurizio21270

Judy's Gift????

I found two boxes on the sofa, but I cannot interact with them, nor open them. :(
  2. Maurizio21270

Second Conflict DIFFERENT bug: Stuck at "Leave the Totentantz"

On Steam PC, when I have toe leave the Totentantz, in the lift, when nancy is speaking, the game crash! I replayd the game differents times, but is happend the same exactly on the same point!! Already reported tthe problem!
  3. Maurizio21270

Second Conflict Mission Bug

Playing on PC, when i go in the elevetor with Nancy the game crash!! i started the game differents times but is still happend! I can't go further!!
  4. Maurizio21270

[Bug] Seconsary Quest: Hard Times

Hallo SigilFey, about your question "did you restart the game between these attemts" I don't no anymore! Maybe yes, but I'm not sure. Thanks in anycase.
  5. Maurizio21270

[BUG] shortquest SHORTCUT quest progression bug

Same problem witch patch 1.12.
  6. Maurizio21270

Ghosts from the past

Thanks Sunsibar!
  7. Maurizio21270

[Bug] Seconsary Quest: Hard Times

[Bug] Seconsary Quest: Hard Times Hi, yesterday I had a problem to comlete the quest "hard times". It was not possible to deliver the letter to the blacksmith (I can't start to interact with him), so I'm not able to finish the quest. I tried several times (I also tried to do another quest and...
  8. Maurizio21270

Ghosts from the past

O God I fear much that I mis the question about Letho during the imperial udience! Unfortunately I never played the witcher 2, I've never read the books, so I had no idea what to say and I think that I have responded to the event! And now I have come too far in the game to have a desire to start...
  9. Maurizio21270

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

Hi, I came to your forum about the mission "nobleman statuette" because even I can not play it. I play with pacth 1:12 and I tried to do this mission after finishing the "A Matter of Life and Death" but before "Now of never". I made several attempts, but every time I arrived at the Triss’s...
Top Bottom