Search results

+
  1. V

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

@skacikpl Did you try to apply for CDPR to work there? Your work is amazing mate, Im sure they'd hire someone as talented as you! Keep it up!
  2. V

Witcher 3 - Unreal Engine integration

Is this new knowledge will help us to fix jog someday?
  3. V

[Mod Idea/Request] FPS and Frames drop fix 'Optimisation and performance mod'

rfuzzo Allowing KCD to run at 8k without fps loss.
  4. V

What controls window lights?

There are already a few mods that remove fake lighting. why not just check how they are done?
  5. V

[MOD REQUEST Immersive Keys and Locks]

Hey man, watch your words! Saying no is not polite! Ask Sigilfey !
  6. V

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

I didnt know it was animated (nor do i think it's needed) Yea, i know it's free time kind of stuff, so answer like this was expected. Anyway, keep up the good work
  7. V

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Looks great. This Vladimir dude also did those really cool Gwent cards. Are you going to work on those eventually? (even if not in this project, cause this is UI only i guess?)
  8. V

[MOD REQUEST] E3 Plica Semilunaris

Damn, this is a nice idea! I second it!
  9. V

[help] Sword texture replacer/override

so you want the Geralt of Rivia sword to look like the Longclaw? I think it's possible, in fact, rather easily. I mean, I know of a way, that will work, but probably wont be best way. Nevertheles, I dont have the game installed, and so i cant do it myself. What you have to do is >install the...
  10. V

I hate this rediculous mod limit (CDPR please fix this)

Of course people will dig into places they weren't normally supposed to do. They have to if they want to mod a game they like. They have to, because the promised redkit was not delivered. (the reason does not matter)
  11. V

[IDEA] remake of E3 2013 BOAT

Uh, I would advise you to edit your words. I got banned for suggesting a RED (same one) lied (with the downgrade, that as we all know, never happened) :sad:
  12. V

Does anyone have STLM 3.1.2?

Myb you should consider PMing the people. You know, after all, 'copyrights' and stuff like that, altho I doubt he cares about it at all.
  13. V

[Mod] Real Lighting

Nights looks rather bright. But oh well, can use darker nights or atmospheric nights Looking good otherwise
  14. V

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

why do you question him? It's rather offensive. I'm quite sure he knows what he is talking about. On topic. Looks decent. Curious to see how it'll turn out.
  15. V

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

Alicja. I know it's blasphemy to bring it up, but what's the reason not to include PC? Myb an explanation would be nice. Because without one justifying that decision, it's just a spit in parity's name.
  16. V

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

I think it would need HDR. So, since it has me as supporter, it definitely is a requirement, cause I feel like it's needed. See where the fault is in arguments like this? Also, i wish cdpr didnt feel the need for parity prior to release...
  17. V

Playing Witcher 1 after I played Witcher 3 and then Witcher 2

TW1 Geralt looked like a mutant. Loved it. TW1 cinematics geralt are trully dope. In TW3, it's a regular human with white hair. Pretty meh... I suggest you try some face mods, but non will look like TW1
  18. V

Since the game is in "development" now, it's right time to ask the question about mods

Sardukhar just please dont think he did it with the official tools, because it might look bad for CP modding It uses DLC method, which was not intended by CDPR, perhaps it wasnt in their vision
  19. V

[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

Except when u decide not to retire
  20. V

[Mod Request] Passive income from the vineyard

Not a bad idea but completely unnecessary. If u want money in vanilla, go kill bandits and sell their swords
Top Bottom