Search results

+
  1. G

Dijkstra and the origins of the Witch Hunters

Dijkstra and the origins of the Witch Hunters I've been playing the original Witcher game recently, and was given the following book after having one drink too many with Thaler: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_People,_or_the_story_of_His_Majesty%27s_Secret_Service It recounts how...
  2. G

Re-enable Cabaret and Carnal Sins after the MQ

Re-enable Cabaret and Carnal Sins after the MQ I have a request with regards to the 'Caberet' and 'Carnal Sins' questlines in the main game: could they please be re-enabled after the player has finished the Main Quest? Currently, if one doesn't complete 'Cabaret' and 'Carnal Sins' before going...
  3. G

Idea/Question - Enable Cabaret Questline after Isle of Mists

Idea/Question - Enable Cabaret Questline after Isle of Mists I am not even sure if a mod would be required to do this. Does anyone know of a way to enable the Cabaret/Carnal Sins questline after you have gone to the Isle of Mists? Through a console command perhaps? If not, would it be possible...
  4. G

Keira Metz after finishing MQ, patch 1.30 - still at Kaer Morhen, but new dialogue option?

Keira Metz after finishing MQ, patch 1.30 - still at Kaer Morhen, but new dialogue option? I just finished the MQ, after updating to patch 1.30. When I checked at Kaer Morhen after the credits roll Keira was still there, suggesting her presence is not considered a bug by CDPR. Geralt also had...
  5. G

'Ugly Baby': was Vesemir the only one to train Geralt and his fellow witchers?

'Ugly Baby': was Vesemir the only one to train Geralt and his fellow witchers? Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum; wasn't sure where else to post it. I was just replaying 'ugly baby', and realised that in all the conversations Geralt has with Yen and Lambert the only trainer to be...
  6. G

Possession: was it ever possible (before patches came out) to refuse to trick the Hym?

Possession: was it ever possible (before patches came out) to refuse to trick the Hym? Several walkthroughs, among which this one suggest you can try the 'witcher's way' without trying to trick the Hym first. Whatever dialogue options I choose, though, Geralt always agrees to try the 'trick'...
  7. G

Herbalist who has no herbs for sale?

Herbalist who has no herbs for sale? Has anyone else encountered this herbalist? He is located here: You can talk to him, yet as he does not actually have anything for sale the shop screen doesn't open causing the dialogue options to reload.
  8. G

Bug/oversight? No chess pieces on the boards at the Oxenfurt Chess Club

Bug/oversight? No chess pieces on the boards at the Oxenfurt Chess Club I just now visited the Oxenfurt chess club to see if there was a way of entering it before There was - in fact, I could just walk in through the front door. The club was very much in operation, with some eight NPCs...
  9. G

[Spoilers] Request: small change that could substanially improve Reason of State

[Spoilers] Request: small change that could substanially improve Reason of State I know that it is unlikely that we will be seeing substantial changes to the game now CD Projekt Red is focussing on its next major project. I do, however, hope that the following suggestion will still be...
  10. G

Spooked Mare: multiple grey horses in the pen

Spooked Mare: multiple grey horses in the pen Patch 1.21. Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone installed. No mods of any kind. Not sure if this is a bug, or an intentional change. According to this walkthrough, there should be only one grey horse in the pen...
  11. G

Blood and Wine/Patch 1.21: game will not save

Blood and Wine/Patch 1.21: game will not save The Witcher no longer performs manual saves. Not yet sure about the automatic ones. When I launched the game yesterday, I noticed I had lost some of my progress. I then replayed parts of the 'Family Matters' questline and played a few rounds of...
  12. G

Trouble with Reasons of State: there is no genuine in-character choice

Trouble with Reasons of State: there is no genuine in-character choice I imagine others may have posted about this, but I could not find a thread about this precise topic. I have been thinking about why I find Reasons of State such a troubling quest, and have come to the conclusion that it...
Top Bottom