Search results

+
  1. E

A Few Random Questions

A Few Random Questions Spoilers abound. 1. In "Of Dairy and Darkness", when Geralt says something along the lines of "I should tell Vesemir about this.", while exploring the cheese room, does he still say that after Vesemirs death? I've only played through that quest in the first act of the...
  2. E

BaW's Non-Existent Potty Language

BaW's Non-Existent Potty Language I've just wrapping up my second play-through of BaW, and, after reading almost every note left by a criminal in the game and every line of dialogue, I noticed that I don't think I've heard a single curse word in my 40+ hours. "fuck" becomes "feck", "shit"...
  3. E

Making Money In TW3 Is So Hard

Making Money In TW3 Is So Hard I've heard this a lot. And, here is my response: I just finished a near-100% play-through. Here are some things I did along the way: A. I spent a ton of money on runes that I never ended up using. B. I spent 30K on the HoS rune guy, and didn't use him once...
  4. E

Take What You Will From the House

Take What You Will From the House In exchange for killing the Toad, you are given 450 crowns, and whatever you want from the manner that Olgierd is residing in. When you get back, even though it's burning, he still says that you can take whatever you want from it. Is there a way in there? Is...
  5. E

Ciri's Sword

Ciri's Sword During the Empress ending, Ciri gives you her sword, but it's no where to be seen (In one's inventory, that is.). Is this a bug/glitch, or is it purposeful?
  6. E

TW3 Modding Alternative?

TW3 Modding Alternative? I was thinking...would it be possible for people to use a moddable game to create TW3 adventures? Skyrim, for example, is supposedly very easy to mod, and they're coming out with a high-resolution version soon, so wouldn't a great deal of assets already be there? I...
  7. E

My Biggest Problem With TW3 (Spoilers)

My Biggest Problem With TW3 (Spoilers) I absolutely love this game, and just about everything in it, but there's one thing that really grinds my gears, and it's the Cerys/Hjalmar quest-line. Let's look at the two. 1. If you choose Cerys, you discover who's behind the plot. If you choose...
  8. E

Drowner Pheromones Bug

Drowner Pheromones Bug Two things. 1. Whenever a potion reaches its final stage, or only has one stage (Such as Killer Whale.), it's supposed to have a orange background. Drowner Pheromones is the only potion that has a yellow background (Which is reserved for enhanced potions, rather than...
  9. E

"Va Fail, Elaine" Question (Spoilers)

"Va Fail, Elaine" Question (Spoilers) In the quest, Yennefer says that she has the formula for the Witcher mutations. How exactly did she find these? I don't remember her saying.
  10. E

My Favorite Easter Egg to Date

My Favorite Easter Egg to Date I just saw this...I died from laughter. I'm sure it's been pointed out, before, but it was still a hilarious read. :P
  11. E

List of Auto-Failed (Act-Based) Side Quests

List of Auto-Failed (Act-Based) Side Quests Does anyone have a list of all of the side-quests that auto-fail between acts? I'm looking for something 100% accurate. I found one, a few days ago, but I seem to have lost it. Thanks!
  12. E

Nekker Pheromones and Ursine Pheromones

Nekker Pheromones and Ursine Pheromones Where are these two potions? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
  13. E

Two Carnal Sins Questions (Spoilers)

Two Carnal Sins Questions (Spoilers) 1. Why did the vampire allow Priscilla to live? 2. Was the vampire the "Concerned Citizen" from those notes all over town? Thanks, in advance!
  14. E

Grapeshot Bug

Grapeshot Bug After crafting/creating Enhanced Grapeshot, the regular Grapeshot still shows up, so I end up having nine different types of bombs/grenades, rather than eight.
  15. E

Yennefer Location (Spoilers)

Yennefer Location (Spoilers) Ever since I got to Skellige, I've been meaning to give the megascope crystal to Yennefer, but it's been one quest after another, with her, and there's no opportunity to bring the item up. I just finished the quest with Ciri and Skjall (Spacing on the name of said...
  16. E

Count Reuven's Treasure: Reward (Spoilers)

Count Reuven's Treasure: Reward (Spoilers) For the first time, I decided to let Triss under-go the torture to see how things play out. After doing the impossible, risking my life (And Triss'.), and delaying my hunt for Ciri, I finally managed to find the location of Dijkstra's horde of gold...
  17. E

Get Junior and Count Reuven's Treasure

Get Junior and Count Reuven's Treasure For these two quests, what is the best way to go about them, story-wise? I'm thinking about doing "Count Reuven's Treasure" up until I finish examining the treasury and leave the sewers, then doing "Get Junior". Once that's done, I'd go back to "Count...
  18. E

Fates of the Sorceresses of the Lodge (Spoilers)

Fates of the Sorceresses of the Lodge (Spoilers) I'm curious to see how many of the sorceresses of the Lodge you can kill in TW2 and TW3. Here's a list, excluding Yennefer, since she was brought to Montecalvo by force: 1. Phillipa Eilhart - ? 2. Síle de...
  19. E

The Origins of the Crones

The Origins of the Crones I found a very interesting book, in the chamber that you talk with Yennefer in, when you first travel to Vizima. Although I'm sure a number of your already know about it, here's a summary, for those who don't: A woman/creature called "The Mother" (Also She-Who-Knows"...
  20. E

Kaer Morhen's Architect Was a Giant Troll

Kaer Morhen's Architect Was a Giant Troll Today, I decided to explore every last corner of Kaer Morhen that I possibly could. I noticed some peculiar things. 1. Although it has an impressive front gate, that stands many yards high, most of the walls around the upper courtyard could easily be...
Top Bottom