Search results

+
  1. V

Игра на ПС4

Ого) Спасибо за такие развёрнутые ответы :) Кроссплатформенность мне тоже интересна, но я о ней не стал спрашивать, тк думал, что это дело времени. Видимо не все так просто... Ждал Гвинт на iOS, но недавно почитал FAQ и понял, что тут тоже не все так гладко ...
  2. V

Игра на ПС4

Прошу прощения, если пишу вопрос не в том месте. Я играю на ПС4 в Гвинт. Могу ли я на сайте (playgwent.com) как-то залогиниться, чтобы следить за своим прогрессом? Какие вообще есть ресурсы или сервисы, чтобы играть на ПС4, но, при этом, посмотреть свой профиль или колоду вне дома. Всем...
  3. V

New DLC for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from a Russians student

https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.tokaryuk/posts/1557496234313611 Full concept
  4. V

SigilFey Oh. no. This work is not mine. Author of this concept art is my compatriot. I just wanted to share with the same of Witchers universe as I am. I think that this girl has done great work. About RED`s vision. We have a few information about Ofir from books and from games. When I read...
  5. V

New DLC for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from a Russians student The student drew the DLC for the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt A student of the school of computer graphics Scream School Alexandra Tokaryuk chose the theme of her thesis "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" and drew the concept art of the...
  6. V

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thanks! I glad to be here :)
  7. V

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

Too early to say about fourth part of the game, but... What do you think about it? Geralt is legend, but He should not be a conveyor, as assassin`s series. Would you like your own adventure? For example, as in Skyrim. You create your character, witcher of course, select school (each has its own...
  8. V

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello everybody! I'm a fan of Pan Sapkowski and the world of The Witcher... As everyone who is here :) Unfortunately my friends are not interested in books and games about the Witcher, so I do not discuss with anyone. Do not judge strictly, I'm looking for just new friends and I want to...
Top Bottom