Search results

+
  1. E

What do the icons mean on card

What do the icons mean on card I don't see a glossary of info but one card had like a ball of flame on the left side. What do all of the icons mean? Also one card mentioned something about breeders. How is that recognized?
  2. E

Not as good as the wicher 3 version

I also agree that the vibration is too strong and too long. The layout needs to be bigger and be able to see the cards better with bigger color borders. Coin flip is pretty annoying
  3. E

Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

I think if you give a 'good game" to the opponent then the receiver will get something. I gave GG to opponent last night and I got nothing. So I assume he was mad that I crushed him and didn't give GG.
  4. E

Well maybe you should get a small bit of experience but that should be it. Maybe it does as I have played only 2 games and won both so I'm not sure
  5. E

xbox live

Well, I canceled my Xbox Live Gold last month and I can play. On the Xbox Gold homepage they say betas do not require Gold. I would assume once the game is officially out then you would require Gold
  6. E

Betting option at beginning of each match

Unless I am wrong, you really have no idea how powerful your opponent is. You may bet a bunch and then realize that you will get crushed. Will there be a level shown for your opponent?
  7. E

Personal stats ?

Stats? I have only played a couple of games and won but I don't remember a stat screen to gauge your wins/losses and progress. I saw a progress bar but can that be accessed from the menu?
  8. E

Oh, how about a participation trophy?
  9. E

Is the physical Gwent decks shipped out yet?

I contacted Jinx and they said it would be around the second week of July. Mine finally shipped last week and is now in transit, although it still shows TBD on shipping status on order. I did get an email about the shipping and the order screen has a link you can click to get status. Mine should...
  10. E

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

I ordered the card set on 5/19 and was charged for the set that day. But as of 6/29 it hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone received theirs from Jinx yet? For once I am glad I didn't procrastinate ordering them. Still doesn't make sense why they couldn't offer them with the Xbox One B&W DLC. Sounds...
  11. E

Why release AFTER the holiday?

Ordered it digitally on Xbox. It downloaded and it only shows as pre-ordered. But it did install...I watched it download.
  12. E

Release it on Friday for EVERYONE! Problem solved. I mean...reveiews are already out. I have it pre-installed and ready to go. Arrrrrgggghhh!!!!
  13. E

Well, they could, if they wanted, just release it early in 'Merica if they wanted a few days early
  14. E

Why release AFTER the holiday? Wouldn't it make more sense for the fans AND the company to release the expansion Blood and Wine on Friday before the 3 day holiday? Seems to me, more people may be inclined to buy it right away if they have 3 days to play. Plus, do it for the fans! We want to...
  15. E

Well, I still have not seen any word from CD Projekt Red about releasing the Xbox One limited edition with the cards along side the PS4 version. Is there a marketing deal with Sony or not?
  16. E

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition I don't see the Xbox One physical version listed anywhere. I see the PS4 version at GS but the Xbox One version is digital only. I've checked everywhere but don't see anything about it. Is it not going to be available? The previous expansion...
Top Bottom