Search results

+
  1. E

What do the icons mean on card

What do the icons mean on card I don't see a glossary of info but one card had like a ball of flame on the left side. What do all of the icons mean? Also one card mentioned something about breeders. How is that recognized?
  2. E

Personal stats ?

Stats? I have only played a couple of games and won but I don't remember a stat screen to gauge your wins/losses and progress. I saw a progress bar but can that be accessed from the menu?
  3. E

Why release AFTER the holiday?

Why release AFTER the holiday? Wouldn't it make more sense for the fans AND the company to release the expansion Blood and Wine on Friday before the 3 day holiday? Seems to me, more people may be inclined to buy it right away if they have 3 days to play. Plus, do it for the fans! We want to...
  4. E

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition I don't see the Xbox One physical version listed anywhere. I see the PS4 version at GS but the Xbox One version is digital only. I've checked everywhere but don't see anything about it. Is it not going to be available? The previous expansion...
Top Bottom