1. A

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

oooo i like it!!! ^w^
  2. A

Anyone know what is this?

it TOTALLY a riddler trophy.
  3. A

New Game++ and so on.

wishful thinking. i do hope they will add it whatever the situation. do we even know if they are going to do an EE?
  4. A

Special Beard Pomade

i would like to bump this topic. i really like the idea and want to get it some attention from other beard lovers out there.
  5. A

About Geralt's Beard

i had an idea a while back about having a salve you could buy/make that would prevent geralts beard from growing at certain stages or even a salve that would skip to the next stage if you dont like the one youre on (im looking at you stage 2 cat wiskers) giving the more picky players their ideal...
  6. A

New Game++ and so on.

far from it friend. this issue has gotten SSOOO much attention from fans im surprised it hasnt been put in the game yet.
  7. A

The Blacksmith's Dark Tale(?)

The Blacksmith's Dark Tale(?) okay so im not my sixth or seventh playthrough and i CANNOT for the love of me figure out what the F*CK happened in the blacksmiths house in oxenfurt!!! there is a friggin BLOOD TRAIL in his basement that leads to a locked door and the bedroom is COVERED in blood...
  8. A

it is one of my favourites aesthetically. the only thing i HATE about it is the badge thats hanging off of his chest. i just wanna RIP IT OFF!!!! ---------- Updated at 04:35 AM ---------- too bad we didnt get a GM viper gear set. that would have been AWESOME!!!!
  9. A

yes that is the set. i LOVE how the gloves look with the enhanced feline set!! ^w^
  10. A

The Most Expensive Item?

naw i just have a really active imagination and i was discussing it with my brother and he mentioned something like that in dragon age (havent played it) so we were thinking that it could be a possibility and when i saw all the new metals i thought we were right. we werent but thats where that...
  11. A

New Game++ and so on.

...or even bet items for items. if the opponent agreed they would up the ante and play harder than normal. i like this idea!!!
  12. A

The Most Expensive Item?

this reminds me of a few questions ive had for a while. - first off why cant we make jewelry but we can make a haft (that has a junk section all by its lonesome) - second what is the purpose of all the new metals that we got in B&W? i was under the impression that we could switch out what...
  13. A

The Most Expensive Item?

there was added jewelry from HoS?
  14. A

New Game++ and so on.

i actually couldnt agree more!! i was just about to make a suggestion (or even a thread) about having the option to keep all gwent cards collected from the first playthrough when starting a NG+. that was the absolute most annoying thing to me about NG+ was loosing all your gwent cards. i...
  15. A

New Game++ and so on.

its because the doctor found a way to mutate witchers even further than they already were (not on purpose though) so geralt is mutated yes but he isnt able to have more mutations until he...well...mutates himself further using the doctors machines.
  16. A

The Most Expensive Item?

this was actually very helpful thank you. there isnt a place where we can buy jewelry is there? (too bad its not wearable. i could be Geralt of Rivia the Most Stylish Witcher of Lore) -^w^-
  17. A

Inventory Thread

i think that the descriptions should not only get rid of the delay but the description should GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!! it needs to go back to the side or bottom of the screen in an area that isnt being used instead of hovering over the items im trying to browse through and look at.
  18. A

CDProject Red. If you could make an addition to the next patch....

oh my gosh that would be AWESOME!!! i dyed all my armour white (going for a white knight thing) and my scabbards are BLUE and RED!! so awkward!!! i would love to be able to dye my scabbards as well as my armour. good idea mate!!
  19. A

How to travel to Kaer Morhen before it takes you there ?

PERFECT solution for PS4 players!! 10/10 :facepalm2:
Top Bottom