Search results

+
  1. H

Season Pass & physical Gwent

Yup, you can buy them on Ebay and maybe Amazon ( you can still find but they cost a lot) Lucky me, i bought the Heart of stone deck, but i missed the other one. Stock was over =(
  2. H

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Roach still dont have tail, dunno if works with older savegames.. I believe we have to start a new game ?
  3. H

Gwent decks question.

Gwent decks question. hi, sorry if this was already asked a thousand times but, Would you guys, ever again sell the Blood and wine nilfgaard/ nord kingdoms deck ? Maybe in 3 or 4 months ? Any Plans ? or was just one time ever ? Are you guys planning on releasing a Skellige deck version too...
  4. H

Potion of Clearance bug.

Yeah found it ! Im sorry didnt knew about the change. I just had to press E while on the inventory.... Thank you again !
  5. H

Potion of Clearance bug.

Potion of Clearance bug. So im having this problem where you can equit the Potion of clearance in any food or potions slot, but you can't use it. Why ? Because when you return to the game, there nothing on the slot, Its just empty. So you can't use it, theres not key or button to press. I was...
  6. H

Release time for Blood and Wine?

Let's us Preload Blood and wine on PC please! At the tile says, please i beg you, let's us preload the game right now, so we can play when you release it. Please! Let people who use Steam preload.
  7. H

Problem after 1.20.

yeah thank you !
  8. H

Problem after 1.20.

Problem after 1.20. I just finished the download using steam (2,5GB) and now im having some Script Compilation Error, Played yesterday fine, and now after patch im having this problem. Any help ? Thank you.
Top Bottom