Search results

+
  1. R

Graphics and Audio Thread

[Console User] Can you please get rid of that sound it makes when quen gets activated? I mean that very low "drum sound(?)" just before light saber sound haha Doen't it get to you guys after so many times?
  2. R

New Game++ and so on.

Isn't this "yearning for NG++" coming from the fact that enemies don't respawn? By enemies I mean apart from the drowners and neckers and wolves. It's the feeling that "Once I kill those things, I'm pretty much done with this place" If 'strong' enemies in almost every corner of the world...
  3. R

Gameplay Changes Thread

I think default walking option could add to immersive feelling to the game. And perhaps easily toggle to be able to run, double toggle to sprint. ---------- Updated at 02:55 PM ---------- A bit more variety in "initial distant fast(strong) attack". What I mean is, you know there are certain...
  4. R

Graphics and Audio Thread

Dynamic Quen effect looked amazing in the trailers before the game's release. With it, quen shield leaves trace behind like fireflies as you move around. Combined with lightening reflection on the armor, this particularly favored sign among players would seem extreamly authentic.
  5. R

Option to set walking as default in consols

Option to set walking as default in consols It may sound ridiculous, but I think default walking kinda adds feel of heaviness to the charcter. Yeah you can always lightly push the stick but you eventually find yourself stupidly pushing the stick like that for no reason and thinking 'what the...
  6. R

Why aren't these animations improved?

Why aren't these animations improved? I apologize if it has been intensely discussed already and I'm just asking same kind of question over and over again, I'm kinda new here. But my only two issues with the game both of which have to do with Geralt's animations are: First, don't you think...
Top Bottom