Search results

+
  1. B

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi Everyone, I am replaying Witcher 3 and did a fresh install of 1.32 via GoG. None of the innkeepers sell food recipes. We’re these removed from the vanilla game? Thanks!
  2. B

Console Woes ver 1.2x and Blood and Wine

Console Woes ver 1.2x and Blood and Wine Issues experienced for US user on PS4 running 1.2x with Blood and Wine installed - Comparing to 1.12 with Hearts of Stone installed - Pre 1.2x UI was much better suited to console users. Please revise to include a preference for pre 1.2 UI use. Inventory...
  3. B

Disappointed patch didnt add proper scaling

the scaling code is sloppy and produces error conditions in many cases throughout the main game.
  4. B

Ne UI Performance Poor

Ne UI Performance Poor sorry - should be "new ui performance poor" Playing PS4 NG+ with Blood and Wine installed. Inventory actions seem to take not quite seconds but hundreds of milliseconds longer. Not sure if this is a console consequence of details about an item id taking a long time to...
  5. B

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

blood and wine colors and textures break from the visual language of the game and are inconsistent with the rest of the design. future players will not have the same experience as pre 1.2 players. whether you like it or not is, yes, an opinion, but the new visual design applied to the entire...
  6. B

Disappointed patch didnt add proper scaling

I'm not challenging the concept of "upscaling" but the feature does appear to be buggy. Many situations higher level enemies have gone below 10th level in skellige and hearts of stone novigrad. playing 1.2 on ps4 in ng+ at level with blood and wine installed.
  7. B

Preference for pre 1.20 "Classic Mode"?

Preference for pre 1.20 "Classic Mode"? There are lots of elements I preferred in 1.12. Could we please have a preference to run in that mode for gameplay and menu's? Examples include: colors, textures, light effects, menu layout and poor interaction patterns in 1.2 (right to left...
Top Bottom