Search results

+
  1. D

Nostalgia and Genuine Moments of Deep Emotion.

Nostalgia and Genuine Moments of Deep Emotion. When I first played Blood and Wine, I came across Barghests, quite unexpectedly I might add, and I had a moment of pure nostalgia. I was immediately transported back to my Witcher 1 days and doing the nightly Barghest grind while you are waiting...
  2. D

BaW Locked Cellar Door Trastamara Hunting Cottage

BaW Locked Cellar Door Trastamara Hunting Cottage Going back to the cellar to retrieve the loot from saving the wright/woman, there is a looked door that has a passage behind it and another looked door that is the other end of that passage outside the house. Does anyone know how to open these...
  3. D

Locked door in Entrance in Elven Ruins NE of Basane Farm

Locked door in Entrance in Elven Ruins NE of Basane Farm Wandering around after completing the game, a new entrance popped up in the Elven Ruins NE of Basane Farm. The mini map clearly shows that the tunnel continues, but there is a door that is locked. Anyone have any idea where the key may be?
  4. D

What did I do to deserve this?

What did I do to deserve this? Notices I have seen at various places, mostly armourers. "To all members of the Toussaint Merchants' Guild The witcher Geralt of Rivia has done serious wrong to the governors of the Coopers' Guild. ..." What did I do to deserve this? Anyone know?
  5. D

Blood and Wine - Extreme Cosplay quest issue.

Blood and Wine - Extreme Cosplay quest issue. I have equipped the sword and shield, but I cannot seem to put the shield in my hand. I can draw the elven sword, but nothing I do will make the shield appear in my hand to trigger the next step in the quest. Any suggestions?
Top Bottom