Search results

+
  1. F

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

That's quite the exaggeration, wouldn't you say? Being frustrated is one (and very understandable) thing, but this...
  2. F

Geralt fisting air is not a bug. You just don't need to double click anymore.
  3. F

Haven't had the chance to play yet, is sharpening just missing from the list, or is it still broken? :I
  4. F

Grandmaster diagrams after quest is done

You can craft all of them even if you do the scavenger quests after ''Master, master, master!". If not, your game is bugged.
  5. F

[BUG] Corvo Bianco Gardens

Messed around with the garden some more, everything else is ok in my game.
  6. F

[BUG] Corvo Bianco Gardens

Same here, regrows only once. Noticed it just an hour ago, as I don't really need regular herbs anymore and thus do not harvest them. Haven't tried anything to fix it yet.
  7. F

Sir Geralt of Rivia's Saddle bugged?

Have the same problem, 100% identical as WitcherCappy, including the temporary fix. Only happens with Sir Geralt of Rivia's saddle. Worth noting - clean install (GOG version), because of my lack of ssd space, only can have one big game installed at the time :I (apart from saves and registry keys...
  8. F

Blood and Wine Indoors

Same problem, not removing my finger from witcher sense when indoors.
  9. F

[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

Of course, I'll max the hell out of sharpening when it's working again, just saying I can live without it in Toussaint.
  10. F

[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

Not that important seeing as they already know about the issue, but confirming the bug nonetheless. Works everywhere else outside of Toussaint. I don't actually mind it too much however, nonsharpened fits quite well with Toussaint's visual theme.
Top Bottom