Search results

+
  1. G

Game nerfed for last gen consoles?

Is this why the game is empty?? Were cdpr busy that last month nerfing everything so they could release on all platforms with no-one missing out? I'm just hoping so, that might mean they have the ai and minigames etc done and nearly finished. So when the game is stable they can add it all back...
  2. G

Police behaviour. Bug,gameplay choice or unfinished?

I've been playing all weekend and have been amazed at the world cdpr have created (I'm one of the lucky few with hardly any bugs) And I noticed something last night. I ran over a load of pedestrians got a 2 star wanted level, and just drove off for a few seconds and it was like nothing...
  3. G

Please let us turn off the mission marker.

Beautiful immersive city and what have we got slap bang in the middle of it,a massive horrible yellow blob with text that blocks the view. It's totally unnecessary. We have a line to follow on the minimap. We don't need the yellow dot/text.
  4. G

Please zoom out the minimap when driving

Im sure this post gonna get buried....... please cdpr zoom out the minmap for driving. Right now its too close and way too easy to miss turnings. Kinda ruins the driving.
  5. G

Desperate completionist needs YOUR help!

Desperate completionist needs YOUR help! Hello!! Really stuck here,been trying to get all the grandmaster armor/swords but Ive come unstuck because Im missing a lot of enhanced diagrams.Missing the feline/griffin boots,swords,armor.The other three maniticore,ursine,wolven are all complete...
Top Bottom