Search results

+
  1. B

[BUG] Oxenfurt Drunk Quest Glitch

[BUG] Oxenfurt Drunk Quest Glitch I can't complete this quest. When Geralt encounters the katakan for the first time, and gets knocked down, the quest log registers 'Kill the Katakan" as failed. After killing the katakan and collecting the trophy, and talking to the guard, there's no option to...
  2. B

Frame-pacing Ard Skellig

I already set Vsync to Adaptive but for some reason the game just feels 'slower' than it used to in Velen. Not sure if that makes any sense. :/
  3. B

Frame-pacing Ard Skellig

Frame-pacing Ard Skellig I recently sailed to Skellige and noticed that the framerate become choppier than they were in Velen (where things were butter smooth) I'm playing on a GTX 1080 and FPS is displays as 60. Is this a problem with the game and is there a fix? (Version 1.31) NO MODs installed..
  4. B

Rock/Vegetation flickering

Are these flickering objects in front of the camera? If so I think its done by design so large objects don't obstruct the player's view.
  5. B

Moritz Missing from Pyre

Moritz Missing from Pyre When I return to Novigrad after 'A Matter of Life and Death' I see a crowd cheering around an empty pyre. Moritiz (the mage from the party) is nowhere to be seen or heard! Killing the witcher hunters still triggers the cutscene with Moritz. Reloading does not fix the...
  6. B

Which setting controls NPC hand-held item streaming/drawing distance?

On a related note, I've been noticing NPCs hand-held items not being loaded such as blacksmiths sharpening invisible swords, Tried reloading but it still happens.
  7. B

[Following the Thread] Lambert only has one Sword

[Following the Thread] Lambert only has one Sword When you first encounter Lambert after killing the Ekimarra, he only has one sword on his back. When you meet up with him at 7 cats, he has 2 swords like Geralt. This is most likely a very minor oversight or a glitch, but i thought I'd point it out.
  8. B

Which setting controls NPC hand-held item streaming/drawing distance?

I have also seen this issue. E.g tons of peasants ploughing with invisible hoes in the distance. (Referring to farming of course). I have the game installed on SSD so loading shouldn't be a problem.
  9. B

Novigrad Docks Water Glitch

Yes this is the exact same problem I'm having. It is not as noticeable from that angle as it is here: As stated, cache has already been verified and this problem remains.
  10. B

Novigrad Docks Water Glitch

Novigrad Docks Water Glitch I noticed this problem while exploring Novigrad. The water at the docks near the Golden Sturgeon falls off creating a hole in the map. Seen screenshot. Already tried verifying cache, problem persists. Version 1.31 Latest drivers, NO mods installed. Does anyone else...
  11. B

[NG+] Enemies no longer drop mutagens

[NG+] Enemies no longer drop mutagens I just started NG+ on Death March difficulty. I noticed that all mutagens disappeared from my inventory. Furthermore, enemies no longer seem to drop lesser mutagens like they used to. Is this normal or a bug? (v 1.30) NO MODS INSTALLED.
  12. B

A Knight's Tales - bug or designers/writers oversight?

I actually experienced a variation of this where I didn't ask the witch for help, found the bones myself and did the ritual. The result was the same as if I didn't have the bones (the wraith attacked)
  13. B

[Graphical Glitch] Geralt Missing Torso

[Graphical Glitch] Geralt Missing Torso I recently started NG+ and noticed a bug during the opening cutscene with the griffin. Geralt's midsection is missing under the armor (Grandmaster Wolven) no mods v 1.3. Verified cache and reloaded save, problem persists.
  14. B

[BUG] Blood & Wine: Matriarch Slyzards fight

I also encountered this problem with the slyzards. The infinite loading screen occurs if you try to loot one slyzard without killing both.
  15. B

[BUG] Bovine Blues Slyzard Trophy

[BUG] Bovine Blues Slyzard Trophy While completing, I discovered it was possible to loot one of the two slyzard before killing the other one resulting in an infinite loading screen. Killing both before looting for the trophy seems like the only way to avoid this.
  16. B

Bugs (POST 1.22)

Particle effects can be quite costly. For example, I lose a few frames after throwing a Northern Wind while fighting certain mages can drop my framerate down to the mid 40s.
  17. B

B&W Interior Lighting Bug

B&W Interior Lighting Bug I noticed this bug while in Beauclair. The second floor of buildings have drastic lighting changes depending on the camera angle. (See attachments). currently running v.1.22 with no mods.
  18. B

Water pixelated after patch

This seems to affect bodies of water that occur in caves and other interiors with the latest patch.
  19. B

Foliage Visibility Range - has it decreased with the 1.22 Patch?

For me, foliage and grass draw distance appear to have decreased with each patch. (I always have it set to HIGH) It's not really noticeable unless on horseback. But in some areas like Skellige, grass will literally start growing as I jog down a road.
  20. B

NPC Double Spawning

NPC Double Spawning I noticed this issue in the latest patch where duplicates of a NPC will spawn in the same location. (See Image) I remember seeing this problem in the main game but it also appears in Toussaint. # of NPCs -> Ultra (v 1.22 no mods installed)
Top Bottom