Search results

+
  1. V

How much time do you have to play Gwent?

week = 24hr right? :rage:
  2. V

6 Ideas

This is basically depending on preference, I like how they made the UI look, I don't see the out of place thing with the blue bar either. I think that from the videos people are getting wrong impressions left and right. I hope CDPR don't change a thing at least until the closed beta in Septembre...
  3. V

Making gwent a fair and fun experience: a fan's view.

From your post OP, I see you didn't understand the game at all(my assumption might be wrong though). If you think that 10 cards is a limitation of some sorts, the answer is YES ... it is. Do you know why it is so? Because this game is about skill, its about winning the war which some times means...
  4. V

(Suggestion) Unlockable music

This is really good. I want this...
  5. V

Possibillity of other platforms.

The lead designer said in an interview that the job at the moment is the closed beta that is coming up in september, which means for now its only PC and Xbox, PS4 will come later this year or probably early 2017, because in the FAQ section they are saying that the game will be released for PS4...
  6. V

In-Game Purchases

In the lastest E3 showcase on the Xbox channel, before starting the game against 'Master Lui' there was a screen that showed what card you could win if you Win the game.(guess that's one of the ways of how to win cards in the game) That being said ... what if they actually make a market for...
  7. V

GWENT; General Discussions

I don't see the reason for complaining about the Ps4 part when the Ps4 release is on Sonys part not CD project Red. (and in the FAQ they do say that the game will release also on Ps4) As for how the game looks and feels, I'm glad they made some changes and I can't wait to get my hands on some...
Top Bottom