Search results

+
  1. B

Unplayable FPS on any settings from ULTRA/high to LOW

Heads up, I completely reinstalled NVIDIA's drivers and i'm now running about 50 fps in intensive areas on ultra. Thanks to all who gave suggestions :smiling2:
  2. B

I don't overclock, settings are how they were, latest drivers, on steam. Even with everything on low I still lag.
  3. B

I'm having the same issue. My first playthrough was done mostly on an FX 8350 and r9 270, 2nd was done on an fx8350 with a gtx 970. Both times, fps was fine, but i've upgraded to an i7 6700k and gtx 1070 and now all settings lag bad. I don't really know what to do to fix it, tried everything. My...
  4. B

Weird graphical bug

I did previously, but I uninstalled all of them. Guess in game looks different than the screenshot, colors definitely look washed out and the trees don't look quite right. Never installed any ENB's. ---------- Updated at 11:22 PM ---------- Oddly enough, it seems that fast traveling to velen...
  5. B

Weird graphical bug

Weird graphical bug Hello, I've had this weird bug for the past few months and have tried to fix it for a while but have come up with nothing. As you can see in the picture, the shadows and colors look off. They all looked fine a few months ago, I don't really know when this happened but I...
Top Bottom