Search results

+
  1. G

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

They aren't making "This" MP. The MP will be it's own Standalone and prolly won't be a concernfor CDPR till late 2022 or early 2023.... Why do people keep thinking that CP77 is gonna have MP all within itself? CDPR has stated it'll be a standalone down the line.
  2. G

So your logic is: "Scrap multiplayer 100% because it's useless and playing with friends is pointless!" I don't see how a standalone game or expansion focused on Co-Op in an open world setting with dynamic quests/stories/gigs/etc built on peer-to-peer MPconnection affects you. Cause I'm pretty...
  3. G

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

- Yes,a means to craft more than one of items. My goodness. - At the very least up it with NG+ to 79 as that seems like the spot where you could max out all Attributes (I'm bad at maths so correct me if I'm wrong) -Transmog would be cool! Long as it's per clothing part and not a total set like...
  4. G

Honestly I hope they go with a Co-Op Focused Open World with dynamic quests, stories, challenges, etc for a peer-to-peer team of 4 players + Mod Settings (Like how DOSII does it). IF they go the open servers route I hope they will have theability to host our own servers, and tweak settings...
  5. G

Suggestion: Ordering Services and Upgrade Kits

I mean, there's gotta be some services that can be used. News corps stream all over the city, there's ads, interlinked comms, etc so clearly there is a degree of "Internet".... Wouldn't be possible for stores to have cataloges? Sorry but wasting 8 hours of my time attempting to get a vendor to...
  6. G

Suggestion: Ordering Services and Upgrade Kits

Okay, hear me out... Internet Services: Ordering cloths, in any color of any fashion; on your personal computer in the apartment. Also, basically order anything on the computer and wait 24-72 hours. Reason: 2077... Upgrade Kits: Expensive and rare item that upgrades any clothing peice to...
  7. G

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Would love a way to actually upgrade items from common up to Legendary to get more slots for the cloths we love and the styles we want + Dye... A great thing to have would be to have a way to Order weapons, cloths, items, etc on your personal computer in the apartment and shop for the exact...
  8. G

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

No, I can do that myself. I don't need CDPR to make that sort of game. Nor would I want them to. I stated all that because it's focus was on the context of what should be in a sex-sim. But CP77 isn't one so that's why I also stated afterwards IE: Like they did with the Witcher Series, nothing...
  9. G

Character Appearance Thread

In a game where YOU (The player) can create your own character, this is pretty important looking at it marketing wise. ((Via OP Post: For Cyberpunk I'd say, Female V wins here by a landslide: more unique appearance, distinctive haircut, generally considered attractive/)). I agree, she looks...
  10. G

Also, as far as interactive sex scenes go... CDPR has already responded to this type of suggestion via
  11. G

I feel the game could get the wrong impressions or go the wrong route if they made sex interactive since our society has yet to come to terms with the natural processes of sensual intimacy (aka Fucking, having sex, performing deep core probing, so on.). It'll just get labeled as another Sex...
  12. G

Two weeks after: your thoughts on CDPR's vision of Cyberpunk

Andromeda wasn't even made by the same BioWare team made the OG Trilogy anyways.
  13. G

Horror In Night City?

In a world where people can be kidnapped and gutted for their cybernetics, forced into prostitution or "Shackle Brothels", used as bait or for ransom, tortured for no reason. In a world where walking down the street in one place during the day is just as deadly as walking in another place at...
  14. G

You draw a gun in the middle of the street and start shooting at everyone. What happens?

All of the above. Game should be hard, and punish you for screwing up or being a jackass.
  15. G

Two weeks after: your thoughts on CDPR's vision of Cyberpunk

CDPR's vision of CyberPunk? Yet they are working with Mike Pondsmith. Thus, isn't it a shared vision? Much confused.jpeg
  16. G

Media, News & Previews Thread

Realistically it doesn't matter what it's shown on. Why? Because what is important now is how the game handles at launch. What we have now is enough to go on anyways and the information is all over the internet. Anything extra has the potential to even further blow up speculation and...
  17. G

Honestly, I don't mind what way they do it. I've been around long enough and have seen enough that I could care less how they handle sex in a video game as long as they make it make sense and is tasteful. Hell, they could go as far as your V getting suspended by suspension hooks, having hot wax...
  18. G

Single Player Stats

So I was goofing around today and realized something. Way back when was a dinky little game called Fable. It had Player Stats you could look at and covered a lot of goofy things. So I was wondering what it would be like in Cyberpunk 2077 with SP StatTracking. What would we see if the devs put it...
  19. G

For the Love of Multiplayer

I'm down with MP long as it's done in a way that it does not mess with your personal SP story arch. MP in the form of Drop In Co-Op from Friendly Only would be awesome. Or a social hub in bars and in personal player apartments for trades/interaction so we can all show off our avatars to each...
  20. G

Hardware Thread - General.

Need to do a beefy upgrade and I'm saving up for the Xmas Sales on Newegg when that time of the year comes around. I do hope they release system requirements soon so that we have the ability to gauge what exactly we will need by the book for running the game on high at 1080p.
Top Bottom