Search results

+
  1. G

Suggestion: Ordering Services and Upgrade Kits

Okay, hear me out... Internet Services: Ordering cloths, in any color of any fashion; on your personal computer in the apartment. Also, basically order anything on the computer and wait 24-72 hours. Reason: 2077... Upgrade Kits: Expensive and rare item that upgrades any clothing peice to...
  2. G

Single Player Stats

So I was goofing around today and realized something. Way back when was a dinky little game called Fable. It had Player Stats you could look at and covered a lot of goofy things. So I was wondering what it would be like in Cyberpunk 2077 with SP StatTracking. What would we see if the devs put it...
  3. G

Family Matters bugged after 1.22

Family Matters bugged after 1.22 Alrighty. So I've noticed a few things going on, and I've attempted this quest line several times now with the same outcome (Yes, as in reloading to a waaaay earlier save to redo the quest. And also turned off all mods/repaired/verified files.) Overall...
  4. G

1.22 GOG DLCs not showing

1.22 GOG DLCs not showing So after some digging and looking around everywhere in order to figure out why I can't start a New Game + (After I just beat it on Death March.) and did the manual save as directed. I've even attempted full re-installation except for the save. Come to find out I have...
Top Bottom