Search results

+
  1. N

Fast and furious

To be honest, I only won the race because of a bug (one of the riders went off track), and I was able to pick up the pace at the end, despite the fact the other rider had a clear fore on me. What I can suggest is this, learn the area. There are places where the race go a bit narrow. Those are...
  2. N

Fast and furious

Yeah, that guy XD
  3. N

Main theme in the menu

I'm not sure, I know that I have the complete version and I know that the banker looking different. ... Dunno what to say. Could it be something to do with GoG version Vs. Steam version of the game? Dunno. Oh well
  4. N

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

Thank you! I will check it out :D
  5. N

Main theme in the menu

I have it on PC, upgarded to GoTY with all expensions and it didn't change for me.
  6. N

Any chance you have a link to a vid with that hidden dialog?
  7. N

Main theme in the menu

How do you get it to do it? I've been playing the game for so long and it never changed the theme? Still with the latest one of B&W (Or does it not working for PC?)
  8. N

Fast and furious

It's working, just make sure you also beat the race with Cleven too. I was able to do it the other day (It's really hard to do so!!!) and got the achievement
  9. N

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I agree more input would have been good, but I think the game leaves at this point because as they prove (from not including a lot of input on the political ending in Witcher 2), that those things are very minor in the greater plot. Despite the fact I wish to know, I believe those things has...
  10. N

Roche's path in Chapter 3

Roach's Ch 2 felt longer. Mainly since it took me forever to understand where I need to go and what I need to do. A lot of small quests to fill around it. Iorveth felt a lot a shorter and quicker (Less items to find in the symbol of war). I felt like Iorveth had a longer chapter 3, with all the...
  11. N

Roche's path in Chapter 3

I think it's rather balanced with both paths (with the Secrets of Loc Muinne)- I did notice that depending on the paths you choose you either get a longer chapter 2 or a longer Chapter 3.
  12. N

Why Syanna always keep her left hand behind her back?

At first I figured she was about to stab someone because it looked like she was hiding a knife away or something. Later I figured it was her way of presenting herself. It reminds me of a solider gesture but it also gives the feelings of "Don't trust me".
  13. N

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

I don't remember this part, but I'm in my current playthrough, and I'm near Kaer Morhen, so I'll check it and answer once I reach there!
  14. N

In which part was it?
  15. N

How to transfer a trophy to NG+

You mean like the "head" you cut from monsters? Simply put them in the Storage box. It will be there in your new game + (as long as you carry the previous saving), and I am pretty sure most of the items stay as they are and if not, you will probably get everything back again if you do the quests.
  16. N

Even as a joke this image is kinda tactless... :/
  17. N

When to buy and install the x-packs?

There offer some additions they can offer early in the game, but both of them can be added later on just as well.
  18. N

I ran into a new quest (God it's just amazing. It's my third playtrough in this game and I still find new things). I did the "cave of dreams" quest and used the help of one of the prisoners, Simun Brambling (or something like that) before in order to be freed of the prison. Right after "The last...
  19. N

2 other things I've found: 1. When getting Molly for the cabert, go back during the time she is summoned there (before speaking to Dandelion after the postcards quest). She will have extra scene of talking. 2. There is another part in which you can interfere with the witch hunters in Novigard...
Top Bottom