Search results

+
  1. N

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

WOW vintage! I like it!
  2. N

Since the latest patch, the game stutters when I aim with a gun. It didn't happen before. I think some optimization coding screwed other aspects of the gameplay.
  3. N

Some players are still reporting bugs that are supposed to be corrected with the patch. I wonder if some fixes only fully work on new playthroughs.
  4. N

Steam refund

Some people's posts are hilarious, really. Do you think they will go bankrupt after being best seller on steam and gog since it was released? The answer is no, of course. And they should not. Because their game is truly amazing. I am kind of tired of people having such a short memory. The...
  5. N

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Hubert Rejk was not nerfed, it was murdered lol
  6. N

Deck builder is a complete mess since patch 3.1

The deck builder shows some cards I own as not owned, I have to actually click on them in order to see if I own them or not (they are grayed out), and some other cards it shows me I own them but in fact I don't. It even displays cards in green like they are used in a deck but they are not.
  7. N

Roadmap overview

We asked when it was first announced and they replied it was not planned as of yet. Sounds a bit strange considering it's just a matter of templates. But I guess they are new to the mobile genre and had to make quick decisions on platforms without planning broadly.
  8. N

Live stream with developers 29.04.2019

I agree, NG should get a full poison meta build.
  9. N

The Usual Suspects

Agreed. Neutrals should be inferior to faction cards. But I guess it is easier to balance the game this way cause if some cards can be used by any player, you don't need to bother about its efficiency across the board.
  10. N

[Bug ?] Playing witches with Henrietta

I think it must be a bug. There is no reason card synergy shouldn't work as the cards describe it.
  11. N

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

Just as a reference, even if it was a disastrous launch, No Man Sky was made by 4 people :)
  12. N

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

50 people for a project like Bioware's, done with their failing 'magic' in 12 months, it's not much indeed. 50 for 4 full years is plenty enough to deliver, especially if the guys they hired know unreal 4 well enough.
  13. N

What game are you currently playing

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.
  14. N

Should V go to prison in CP77?

What would have been cool if it's the prison was on the moon. A crematoria style prison like in Riddick.
  15. N

YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

Just a good armor piercing bullets handgun and a monofilament whip for close combat and I will be all set.
  16. N

Platform Discussion Thread

I will upgrade my GPU right before the game comes out. Probably a rtx2070 from msi.
  17. N

What is the penalty for death?

I do hope when you are about to die you get the trauma team taking you to safety. Would be cool :)
  18. N

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I fear I won't find Ciri. And it saddens me.
  19. N

What type of game should it be?

Oh yeah, I got another idea for them. They take on Warhammer 40k universe and make the biggest sci-fi RPG ever made! LIke you play a rogue trader or something.
  20. N

CDPR Store: Head To News!

A crimson curse artbook for starter.
Top Bottom