Search results

+
  1. N

Deck builder is a complete mess since patch 3.1

The deck builder shows some cards I own as not owned, I have to actually click on them in order to see if I own them or not (they are grayed out), and some other cards it shows me I own them but in fact I don't. It even displays cards in green like they are used in a deck but they are not.
  2. N

Bug on stolen Ancient Foglet and Maerolorn [Nilfgaard Assimilation}

After stealing an Ancient Foglet and playing the top card of the enemy deck with Cantarella, which was a Maerolorn, the Ancient Foglet didn't fire its deathwish ability even though the Maerolorn targeted it for me right away. It's clearly a bug cause it should have triggered the deathwish...
  3. N

Dettlaff: higher vampire possible bug with Weavess: incantation

When consumed in the hand by weavess, Dettlaff doesn't come back on the battlefield after going to the graveyard. Is it intended or a bug? Thanks.
  4. N

Visual bug on listing of units in deck builder section

It happened a few times already to me. It seems sometimes when you enter the deck building section, some visuals on the left are copied into the wrong units.
  5. N

Cannot Transmute Cards

Cannot Transmute Cards It says on Francesca's card I need 400 powder to transmute her, I have 565 but the transmute button is greyed out and I can't click on it. Thanks for looking into it.
  6. N

Is the succubus counter supposed to stop?

Is the succubus counter supposed to stop? In my first match trying her, after she moved the first unit to my side, her counter stopped and her ability just ceased to work. Is it supposed to happen this way?
  7. N

Now that's what I call trolling XD

Now that's what I call trolling XD Thank you CDPR for this great moment of depression...
  8. N

When your opponent sees all the cards in your hand, why keeping playing?

When your opponent sees all the cards in your hand, why keeping playing? I think Reveal needs a rework. It's too intrusive at the moment. In some instances, after 3 turns in the first round, your opponent can potentially see the 8 cards left in your hand. Unless you have Francesca and you can...
  9. N

Bug Fringilla Vigo on Katakan

Bug Fringilla Vigo on Katakan So here is the situation: it was the very last turn in the last round, the katakan from my opponent had consumed one of my imperia enforcers and was now level 13. The previous turn I had played a cow carcass on its left. Then on my last turn, I played Frigilla...
  10. N

Progression bug: same amount and same final XP value after two consecutive matches

Progression bug: same amount and same final XP value after two consecutive matches As it happens, I have a graphic memory so the second time I got XPs to 1459 one match after another, I realized there was something awry about progression. So it seems that in certain instances, we are not...
  11. N

Bug Reaver Scout

Bug Reaver Scout I think this unit is bug in my deck cause each time I use it, it doesn't let me choose a bronze unit even though there are copies of it in my deck.
  12. N

Letho of Gulet tag description is wrong

Letho of Gulet tag description is wrong It should read: 'Deploy: Banish two adjacent units on both sides and Boost this unit by their power' Strengthen is not what is happening and I have two proofs to assert this: 1) the power number on the card becomes green when his ability is used 2) using...
  13. N

Dumb AI boosting Fake Ciri

Dumb AI boosting Fake Ciri Not that it's all that important but, as a side note and because I find it kind of pathetic, each time I play against the AI with Fake Ciri, it boosts her as if she was its own unit. I think it should be avoided unless of course the AI has a great masterplan I ignore...
  14. N

Game freezes during Francesca mulligan phase

Game freezes during Francesca mulligan phase So I was playing against Scoia'tael and during the first round, my opponent brings his leader on the board and starts the mulligan phase, except we never got out of this and the game froze so I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL it. I join a screen of the phase...
  15. N

Bug Fringilla Vigo + Dudu

Bug Fringilla Vigo + Dudu Sorry, I don't have a screenshot this time cause it was at the very end of the match and I wasn't quick enough to take it. So the setting was like this: I was playing against Monsters with my Nilfgaard deck and at the very end of the match, on the enemy archers row, I...
  16. N

Why is opening kegs locked?

Why is opening kegs locked? I can't go to shop anymore. It shows it's locked even though I have enough ore to buy new cards. What is happening?
  17. N

Bug impera brigade with ambassador

Bug impera brigade with ambassador So I am playing the first Dagon challenge with my nilfgaard deck and when I play the ambassador, I boost Vanhemar by 10 then the animation on impera brigade shows but they are not boosted by 2. And then Dagon plays scorch on Vanhemar who goes to my discard as...
  18. N

[BUG] Aelirenn destroying non gold units on both sides

[BUG] Aelirenn destroying non gold units on both sides I aquired Aelirenn tonight and I decided to try her out. Having 3 neophytes on the battlefield, I decided to use her and she removed 3 strength on my side too even though it's written on the card 'Remove 1 strength from all non gold units...
  19. N

[BUG] Toruviel card doesn't trigger in last round.

[BUG] Toruviel card doesn't trigger in last round. Please, could you fix this bug cause it makes Toruviel useless at the end of a match and it shouldn't in my opinion. It's not a bronze card, it's a silver one we are talking about. Thanks.
  20. N

[BUG] Commander's horn buffing gold cards

[BUG] Commander's horn buffing gold cards So the situation was this one: my opponent used Shani to bring back a trebuchet from his graveyard which got promoted to a gold card. Then, the next turn, he used commander's horn on the artillery row and both his cards, one bronze and the newly...
Top Bottom