Search results

+
  1. M

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

Yourfacetm I see your point about weather decks and their playstyle. Nevertheless, until Clear Skies works like it used to (restore units to their pre-weathered state), weather-heavy decks are going to dominate the meta, in my opinion. With so many weather cards they just hard-counter most decks...
  2. M

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

I find it hard to complain about Philippa, since it's Monsters weather decks that are dominating right now. As I said before the beta even began, Monsters can have way too many weather cards. A single Monsters deck can have 3 double weather Silver cards, 1 triple weather Gold card, 2 cards that...
  3. M

Some buffs not taking effect (Thunderbolt Potion, Wild Hunt Warrior)

Had the same thing happen to me when I tried to use Adrenaline Rush on my Chort.
  4. M

[16min] Roach secret tech - We all love Roach

There are plenty of Gold cards that can provide benefit to any deck, such as Geralt: Igni, Zoltan: Animal Tamer etc. Also, against any decent weather deck you'll be promoting a bunch of weathered down units with 1 strength with only 1 Clear Skies.
  5. M

Current Card List - Gwentify

I'm all for having friendly discussions, Riven-Twain. It's just that it's hard to do so when people are trying to rip you a new one just for posting a suggestion to the developers.
  6. M

So what if it's a PvP game now? It doesn't change the fact that the basic rules of Gwent remained mostly unchanged. Even the developers agree with that. If it's so hard for you to understand then feel free to move along, mate.
  7. M

Only I know what I can and what I can't say with absolute certainty, mate. I'm sure that most people who played during the KTS event has played the original Gwent before and are familiar with the rules. I can easily compare The Witcher 3 version of Gwent with standalone version, because the...
  8. M

Yes, I can say that with absolute certainty. It's obvious to any player that has played the original Gwent as much as I have, who got ~80% win-rate during the KTS event playing all decks, and who is able to understand that lowering your chances of getting Silver and Gold cards is a bad idea in...
  9. M

It doesn't matter how many cards they'll add to the game. Unless the devs change the amount of Gold and Silver cards a player can have in his deck, the 25 card meta will stay the same. All of the decks that they construct and give people to play the game with during events and game conventions...
  10. M

Having an option to have a very weak deck in a highly competitive game is not a good thing. In my opinion, it's a recipe for disaster, and I already explained why. Players should have viable and meaningful choices, and not crappy and meaningless ones.
  11. M

Rethas, I have an idea: Since weather effects now also remove buffs from units, how about making Clear Skies buff units that were negatively affected by weather by, say, + 2 strength. This will make weather effects not as devastating against decks that are reliant on buffing their units. Also...
  12. M

Access to BETA (Who and why)

I hope that CDPR also considers giving a guaranteed invites to people who were actively making decks and guides to them on gwentdb.com. Especially those people whose decks are built in an intelligent manner with no more than 25 cards, good card synergy, and a solid explanation of combos and tactics.
Top Bottom