Search results

+
  1. V

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

Regarding the choice of two evils, that was hypothetical, I do not think of them being actually connected. About the container, to be honest, I didn't even notice it was upside down, so I definitely would still notice the transition if they were in the correct direction. ^^ They change from a...
  2. V

When the focus of my thread shifted to the topic of downgrade a few pages ago, I decided to load up a few savefiles of my playthrough and tried to recreate some of the screenshots I had taken back in December. While I didn't manage to mimic them perfectly, it is sufficient enough for me to say...
  3. V

Sadly still no improvement. I feel like it's even getting worse. No matter where I go, there are always objects, textures, or lights just disappearing and appearing
  4. V

It unfortunately doesn't fix the pop in of things like the light sources in the Afterlife, etc. :(
  5. V

Unfortunately, today's patch didn't address the LOD issues. At least not the prominent ones in this thread (Afterlife and the containers). Also tested the area around Embers, same as before. I thought some of the patchnotes addressed these things, but I might have misunderstood them.
  6. V

It's where you talk to Panam for the very first time, in the quest Ghost Town. https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Rail_freight_yard
  7. V

PSA: The mod does still work (it's just an .ini change you can easily replicate yourself) and it does increase the distance for many things, however it comes with its own issues, and more importantly it does not magically fix all LOD problems we are currently facing. For example, you can indeed...
  8. V

Save files are corrupted

Woops, didn't notice that I messed that up :D
  9. V

Save files are corrupted

Okay I kinda managed to forget to test the most important thing: I dismantled all Nekomatas again, and my save went back to 5702 MB! Which means the bloating is indeed gone. So there is probably no need to worry anymore about save files reaching 5.5 MB too early! In the history of this thread...
  10. V

Thanks for your comments and testing, chooms. After someone had sent me a video of how those issues in the Afterlife were already there in 1.03, I wasn't so certain anymore, but now I know that the LOD distance, which always has been messed up, really got more noticeably bad with Patch 1.1. I...
  11. V

We even have three different LOD distance settings. Things like that to happen on the highest setting is a bummer, and I hope they'll re-adjust
  12. V

Yea but "reduce" seems to be an understatement, no? I mean things are disappearing right infront of me, as seen in the two videos. Or here this container:
  13. V

Various details pop up and disappear at very short distances. Outside I notice it on object mesh/texture quality, inside I see lights and fog disappear:
  14. V

Save files are corrupted

From today's patch :) "Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update). "...
  15. V

I'm neither receiving the message from Judy to start Pisces nor the call from Takemura to progress Play it Safe

Naah you can (and imo should) complete all side quest lines
  16. V

I'm neither receiving the message from Judy to start Pisces nor the call from Takemura to progress Play it Safe

Judy should send a message a few hours after completing Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution (and later a call), yet this didn't happen many days later, so I can't trigger Pisces. Also I'm waiting for Takemura to call me to progress Play it Safe which doesn't happen either. I had played Talkin' Bout a...
  17. V

Save files are corrupted

Thanks so much CDPR! To all people with save files above 5.5 mb, does the 2 minutes blackscreen still occur?
  18. V

Save files are corrupted

Because I don't think it has been mentioned here yet, unless I've missed it: Upgrading items seem to take no toll on the file size at all. I tested upgrading 20 different items once, and I tested upgrading one item twenty times and two other items ten times (so 40 upgrades in total), and with...
  19. V

Save files are corrupted

Question: I think I've read something about everytime you exceed the all time highest of a stack it causes even more bloating. So does it make a difference if I for example sell half of my components before picking up new ones, compared to just picking them up with my current amount? Or did I...
Top Bottom