+
  1. J

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Specifically at 1:34
  2. J

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

[No message]
  3. J

Will the game have children on the streets?

I never felt less immersed because I couldn't kill innocent civilians in W3 simply because Geralt, as a character, doesn't go around stabbing up innocent civilians - it would be inconsistent with Geralts character. A video game having set boundaries isn't a bad thing at all, especially when they...
  4. J

How much humor should there be in CP2077

There was plenty of humour in Witcher 3 because I think humour is simply in the writers nature. Geralt: You do realise Dandelion doesn't have a sister, don't you? Molly: sure he does, saw her with me own eyes... Funny though, she don't look much like him. Maybe they've different fathers...
  5. J

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

This game was one hell of an experience. I was absorbed from the minute I played. It quite literally ruined my social life, ha ha. The world feels so alive and lived-in, the characters are all great (except Lambert. Fuck Lambert), the story is awesome, the voice acting is phenomenal, the combat...
  6. J

Will the game have children on the streets?

If we are able to kill child NPCs, that means we should be allowed to have sex with them, too. That was sarcasm, by the way, but I think it raises a good point. I think you have to draw the line somewhere. Remember, Cyberpunk 2077 is a video game ADAPTION of a PnP game. It comes with...
  7. J

Analysing The Entire Trailer using Cyberpunk2020 - Super Detailed

Cool read. Thanks. Your English is pretty good, too. One thing though: I don't think the black stuff in the bullets is gun powder, but the metal being scraped off of the women's face by the impact of the bullet.
  8. J

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

This, this, this! I am so, so, so, so sick of their voices. It makes games and characters all feel the same and less special. I love Geralt in TW3 because I've never heard his voice in any other video games. More unknown voice actors really are the way to go, plus I can imagine they're more...
  9. J

Things I liked in Mafia 3 and hoping CP2077 will do it better

That would be Side UK, then. They're absolutely brilliant. They did Xenoblade, and it has one of the most memorable English dubs of any JRPG. I hope they do Cyberpunk 2077.
  10. J

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Which is why it's being adapted into English. ;) The Witcher games were also written in Polish first, naturally. They're translators are fantastic, as evidenced in the English versions of The Witcher games, so there really shouldn't be any cause for concern.
  11. J

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

Not necessarily. The new Bladerunner movie could actually be a good thing for Cyberpunk 2077.
  12. J

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

There is Xenoblade X from the Japanese RPG developer, Monolith Soft. You can pilot giant mechs in an open world environment and fight enemies in them. https://img.fireden.net/vg/image/1449/72/1449725696232.png
  13. J

How much humor should there be in CP2077

Just as much as there was in TW3. Humour is in our everyday lives, and even in the darkest of times it still exists, so I see nothing wrong with a bit of humour sprinkled throughout the game.
  14. J

sooo yeah

Well at least you tried it. Can't say I had the problems that you're having with the game though, other than the loading times, but even then I'm a pretty tolerant and patient person, so it didn't affect my enjoyment enough for me to think the game was "trash"; TW3 is one of the greatest games...
  15. J

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

I recommend the film 'Her', starring Joaquin Phoenix.
  16. J

Drama in Cyberpunk

The director of The Witcher 3, Konrad, said in an interview that they don't want their games to just be simple entertainment, but to have deep stories that carry emotional depth. When I play a CDPR game, of course I want to have fun and relax, but I also like that the kind of games CDPR makes...
  17. J

Is CDPR moving in the wrong direction?

I can't say I really felt this way about Blood and Wine. I thought it was a great send off to Geralt and it's full of interesting characters and I really enjoyed the story. I'm not too knowledgeable about all this choice and consequence and how it was written worse than in other Witcher titles...
  18. J

Is NG+ worth it? What are the benefits or positives?

Yeah, this I'm planning to do. I also want to make sure I get the doppler, succubus & troll mutagens this time.
  19. J

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

It's absurd how fantastic Hearts of Stone is; I was gripped the moment I was introduced to Olgierd and his crew. If I had to say some things, it would be that I found Geralt's voice during the festival a bit grating after a while; his voice starts to sound a bit too sensual and sexual, like he's...
  20. J

Is NG+ worth it? What are the benefits or positives?

I'm currently on new game+ myself. The problem I face is that I've already experienced the story so I'm just not sure if I want to go through it all again. It's a really big game. I spent hours and hours gathering all the Gwent cards, completing all the side quests, treasure hunts, etc, and even...
Top Bottom