Search results

+
  1. D

Companion AI and Pathfinding - B&W End Game

Make them abit more human as well as please make ciri in part of the ending. So itll be Triss or Yen AND Ciri, that would make a happy ending. unless Ciri died in the base game, if not itll make a happy ending.
  2. D

When next patch will arrive? (Post 1.22)

May I ask, what gone wrong in this latest patch? if its bugged ill stop playing toissaint until the new patch is out :)
  3. D

End Game and Epillogue

The body wasn't found... according to several sites... so lets just leave that out of the question. The depression I'm having now is that even if she survives, we wont be able to see them around. Which feels like after all the fight for Ciri, she just left us, just like that, not to mention our...
  4. D

End Game and Epillogue

Yup, and your romance is nowhere to be found :( So I think they should add them into the game. This to provide a true happy ending. Or sad ending if . Feels like all the endings are depressing cuz of the way the cutscene did it. Ciri as empress should be a happy ending, but its a farewell...
  5. D

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I just thought that they should add Ciri Yen and Triss after the end game. I just feel depressed after the end game. Regardless which ending I get. It feels like after all that ive fought, what I get in return is Ciri being a witcher and nowhere to be seen, or ciri becomes empress and again...
  6. D

Was anyone else really, REALLY caught off guard by the ending?

I agree with you generally. I just don't understand how its a farewell. I mean as you said, Ciri can travel through time and space. The only reason I could possibly think of is that Ciri will not know where Geralt is that's why its a farewell. But other than that... like... what the hell? Its...
  7. D

Just finished the game for the first time and I am really depressed atm.

To be honest, that is the best ending to me. The fact that in the other two endings, where Ciri becomes a witcher or an empress will leave you hanging as after the end game, they are nowhere to be found in the game. Anywhere! Which to me, is even more depressing than Ciri dying. We know that...
  8. D

End Game and Epillogue

End Game and Epillogue Hi everyone, I honestly think that the post end game should allow us to interact with all the main characters of the game, depending on the different endings we get. For example, if , we should at least be able to see her once in awhile in town and interact with us...
Top Bottom