Search results

+
  1. B

Your most stupid misplays

i misclicked and played isengrim as a first card:facepalm:
  2. B

The Most Unused Card(s)

Eleyas is far from useless if you have card advantage (more often than not you have CA with scoia). I usually (but not always) pull the Eleyas/ isengrim combo off and he has won me many games that wouldnt have been possible with just isengrim. if i draw both cards he is almost always second to...
  3. B

Great Plays Thread

Sounds very similair to a match i had. maybe i was your opponent lol
  4. B

underpowered-cards: which cards need to get buffed! -=collection point=-

I agree with this. The Crones are too vulnerable at the moment for taking 3 silver slots. 8,7,6 seems like a good solution to me. Their strength remains the same but they are much safer to use.
  5. B

underpowered-cards: which cards need to get buffed! -=collection point=-

Here are some of the changes i would like to see. Neutral: Ocvist: I would like to see him get activated in 4 turns instead of 5. myrg....: I feel an increase in the damage she does is needed. Regis: I don't think the strength nerf to his batform was necessary. Making it silver was enough...
  6. B

Legendary droprate is too low

Ciri and Shani aren't legendaries they are epics. It appears you are not as lucky as you think. I think you are confusing legendary with gold.
  7. B

It does appear that some people just lucked out and got good kegs while others were less fortunate. But i do stand by my statement that the legendary droprates could be improved. But i am surprised at the low number of replies to this thread given the number of complaints i have heard from...
  8. B

Legendary droprate is too low Just like the title says, i feel that the legendary droprates in gwent is too low. I myself have gotten 2 legendaries in 36 levels and 15 kegs bought and i know for a fact that a lot of people have had it far worse. But i wont speak in their stead. I would like...
  9. B

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

This video is what i was talking about. Rain would have had almost exactly the same effect. In fact rain would have been better by 2 points in this game.
  10. B

I didn't say they should nerf weather. I merely stated that if weather gets nerfed then she might be too strong in comparison. I dont have a problem with weather and i dont have a problem with her. But a lot of people do. So there is chance that weather might get nerfed. In that case so should...
  11. B

She is not OP as long as weather stays the same in the game. As someone above me mentionend. She just a one sided aeromancy that affects gold. They could make it so that she only affects non-gold and it really woudnt matter that much. Ask yourself how many gold cards do you usually play in one...
  12. B

Priority?

Traps trigger first. so in this case priscilla would get destroyed before her ability triggers. If priscilla had for instance 6 strength. She would go down to 1 and then her ability would be triggered. i don't believe the units that enter the board would get damaged because trapper was already...
  13. B

Current Card List - Gwentify

No you cant say that with absolute certainty because you don't know all the combinations and strategies. So don't pretend like you do. Nothing is clear as day as you put it and what has your win-rate during kts have to do with anything? You won that many matches because you were mostly playing...
  14. B

You haven't even played the game yet and you are acting like 25 card decks are the only way to play Gwent. Do you know all the deck combinations? Can you say with absolute certainty that no deck benefits going over 25? Don't get me wrong i am all for 25 card decks. It probably is the best choice...
  15. B

That's a pretty decent idea. i like it
  16. B

All Leaders = New Ranking

I thought sjadgef said its different then the intial hand redraw. Well thats a bit dissapointing.
  17. B

I believe she works like this: you draw 1 card and then you send 1 card back to your deck (it could also be the card you just drew). You can do this up to 3 times. So it is better than opening hand redraw.
  18. B

Well play him in the first round then and then pass. Now you are 100% procent guaranteed to have him in the second round and you will go into that round with card advantage. But 50 percent chance in the second round is also good. But like you said you are rolling the dice here.
  19. B

yes it does
Top Bottom