Search results

+
  1. D

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Explain to me, I have progress on both PS4 and PC. What will happen to the progress on the PC when I transfer from PS4? the same as with my levels, cards, cosmetics that was bought only on PS4?
  2. D

Рейтинговые матчи и Pro Ladder - сезон подходит к концу!

Играю не так часто, для удовольствия и скоротать время, в пред. сезоны не играл вообще, а в этом взял 10й ранк для портрета в коллекцию хотя бы. вопрос такой, можно ли потерять текущий или последующий, не получить данную награду если в конечном итоге потеряю
  3. D

BUG: Wolven Silver Sword Enhanced DIAGRAM (PS4 1.23)

UPD: problem fixed for me. thanks for help. I got an email from support which helped me. I used an old local guide to find these items. and I could not understand where I move on, the fact that he was with me, though for some reason I remember that did not collect this item I tried to use as...
  4. D

BUG: Wolven Silver Sword Enhanced DIAGRAM (PS4 1.23)

BUG: Wolven Silver Sword Enhanced DIAGRAM (PS4 1.23) I am sorry for my bad English, and if you can not embed the video but it is the best example of my problem. I played more than 100 hours and have not even passed the storyline. today I decided to gather the wolf set. I bought a map of the...
Top Bottom