Search results

+
  1. Whitey98

Game hangs when switching signs.

Just started playing the game again the other day. Still have the same problem.
  2. Whitey98

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Agreed
  3. Whitey98

Witcher 3 destroyed my life

The Witcher 1 was really just a meme of a game, atrocious really. Witcher 2 and 3 on the other hand, are really good. Definitely read the books aswell.
  4. Whitey98

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

The main game is usually always better than the expansions. I've only played HoS once but i've down BaW like 4x as I always play through that to the end on my main characters cos it feels the main story almost, ties up the lose ends. The 10 year video released the other week is like the full...
  5. Whitey98

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

It's harder to have a proper romance option when you have an already established character. They had Triss for that and that itself still causes a massive argument whenever it's brought up. I prefer the more flirt, shag, move on of HoS and BaW lol. It works better in Bethesda games having a...
  6. Whitey98

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Just save before the end of the game when everyone is around and/or on the boat. Do Hearts of Stone before you finish the last quest of the main story, then finish the main game. Then do B&W as it takes place (apparently) 3 years after the end of the main game. Then go ahead and settle down with...
  7. Whitey98

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

Just out of interest.. Do you delete them or make them invisible to normal users. (We make them invisible on our gaming site xD)
  8. Whitey98

Any one got a creamy relatively early NR deck I can try that's decent?

For now I'm just spamming the repeat cards and putting carcasses onto the enemy rows. They put a card there to defend and then im like "repeat" thinking there safe. Works ok atm. Tho I do prefer Monsters overall, Skellige is alright aswell. I do want to do Northern Realms but I don't have a...
  9. Whitey98

Well kinda xD I don't enjoy the elven deck, so i just went into the collection and sold everything for scraps. Deleted NR deck but kept the cards incase I go back to it (I do like NR) Just focusing on the other 3 cos there easier to cheese Kappa
  10. Whitey98

i've just ended up deleting the whole deck and focusing on Monster/Milfgaard and Skellige Also sold the entire elf deck lol, got Gigni, then proceeded to put him on the wrong row so I couldn't kill 2 11 cards... still won tho lol
  11. Whitey98

How many female players out there?

Not much matters. Just a point of interest for the OP I guess to know if women like the game I guess.
  12. Whitey98

Blood and Wine Expansion: Ciri visits vineyard?

Alright no problem. Maybe someone will mention it.
  13. Whitey98

No Title This is what it is atm. Nothing good, just switched a couple things. Gold is Geralt, Phil, Yen (damage or boost by 2) and Triss, damage with 5. silver is cleaver, sile and nenneke (I changed the boost by 3 with cleaver)
  14. Whitey98

Ill provide them in a couple minutes, Will edit post accordingly.
  15. Whitey98

Any one got a creamy relatively early NR deck I can try that's decent? I am currently Level 6, so can't exactly splash the ore and the other thing.
  16. Whitey98

How many female players out there?

Competitive gaming is dominated by males so it makes sense that most of the desk talent are males. Also it's very rare for a female to reach a similar peak as a male gamer, all the current esports games have shown this. Nevertheless, I don't see any reason why this game wouldn't be female...
  17. Whitey98

Blood and Wine Expansion: Ciri visits vineyard?

You know where this is?
  18. Whitey98

Can´t find part of my reward for the main quest

I guess the sangrael is unobtainable?
  19. Whitey98

Game hangs when switching signs.

Hmmm, well the weird thing is, every time I load Witcher 3 the settings default to like mid/high. So everytime I have to change to ultra, which makes no sense as I get over 60fps steady with ultra lol. I'll keep it locked to 60fps then, no point changing to unlimited. However, I think if you go...
Top Bottom