Search results

+
  1. R

Runewright ID

Runewright ID Does someone know how to spawn the Runewright? I don't know his ID, I managed to spawn a few NPCs from HoS, but not him.
  2. R

Witcher Neutrality[Possible spoiler]

Witcher Neutrality[Possible spoiler] Well, I don't know exactly where to post this, so if the moderators know a better area for this topic, they are obviously free to move it. In TW1, you can have the luxury of a true neutral path, but on TW2 not exactly. I always saw the Roche Path the most...
  3. R

[MOD Request] Yen new Dress

[MOD Request] Yen new Dress Always wanted to do a post only with images :cheers4: Anyway, is it possible to do something like this? images were taken from a post of the user Gilthoniel
  4. R

[MOD Request]Grandmaster Feline Armor Dye Fix

[MOD Request]Grandmaster Feline Armor Dye Fix As well some of you might know, the Dye system don't work very well with the Grandmaster Feline armor, the chest piece don't get equally the color, more so with the Black Dye. I know, W3 is not Skyrim, but my experience modding Skyrim textures tells...
  5. R

Update mod

Update mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1588/? Someone could update this mod to 1.31? The author has no problem with someone updating.
  6. R

Shani ever mentions Dijkstra if he become Chancellor on the main game?

Shani ever mentions Dijkstra if he become Chancellor on the main game? I'm trying to play HoS in the end game stage, after the Battle of Kaer Morhen, and the "Dijkstra end" is my favorite, but I never played HoS after killing Radovid, so I wanted to know about this, if anyone did it. No big...
  7. R

[MOD Request]Visual change on the Nilfgaardian saddle

[MOD Request]Visual change on the Nilfgaardian saddle Hello. First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm looking for someone who either agrees with me and/or know a bit about modding on W3. I didn't manage to do this on my on, the MODKIT is rather troublesome, and as for me, I only did MODs on...
Top Bottom