Search results

+
  1. D

How do you play against scenario on blue?

How do you play vs scenario round one when on blue coin without going card or two down in round 3?
  2. D

Any playable NR deck that's good against Skellige and NG?

Any playable NR deck that's good against Skellige and NG?
  3. D

Why aren't scenarios doomed?

Why they are still not doomed? Either make them doomed so no one could play them second time or give every faction an option to do that.
  4. D

Can't find almost any match in ranked

I'm at 4,1k mmr, and I can sit there for minutes before I can even find anyone. Popular streamer OceanMud is at similar mmr and he finds his games no problem. It started after I switched accounts, what could get broken?
  5. D

How do you counter Letho Regis?

How do you counter Letho Regis? How am I supposed to counter this bs when I lost the coinflip and they spy me??
  6. D

Why isn't Redanian Knight agile?

Why isn't Redanian Knight agile? Why Redanian knight isn't agile? He is almost useless if someone wont play weather on your melee row
  7. D

Light cavalry

Light cavalry When does NR light cavalry trigger? I my opponent had 22 points more than me, I've played 2 strenght reaver scout and they did not trigger at all...
  8. D

Special card limit

Special card limit Would it be bad if CDPR would bring back special card limit from aplha to stop broken decks from happening?
  9. D

Botchling and Lubberkin

Botchling and Lubberkin Why does Botchling's or Lubberkin's strenght reset when use Nenneke to put one back in the deck after it got buffed?
  10. D

Elven mercenary and silver specials

Elven mercenary and silver specials Do you think that mercenary should be able to pull out silver special cards?
  11. D

Possible Sarah buff

Possible Sarah buff Hi, let's be serious, Sarah is crap card now, she could use some kind of buff, what if she would gain strenght while in hand/board and maybe in deck. What do you think about it?
  12. D

SOLVED Clicking on FRIEND MATCH locks out the game, cannot play Multiplayer Friends

Game with friend broken Hey, I can't invite anyone to play with me, when I select friendly match mode nothing shows up and I can't click on anything except scroll menu on top,even esc is not working, all I can do is alt+f4
  13. D

[Card Idea] Conjunction Of The Spheres

[Card Idea] Conjunction Of The Spheres What do you think about this idea?
  14. D

No one is playing?

No one is playing? I get almost no matches at all, I need to try atleast for 5 minutes to get one, and I can forget about match below 30 seconds mark.
  15. D

Why Priscilla got nerfed?

Why Priscilla got nerfed? Really, why? She is just annoying now, drawing to hand unknown cards with Stennis is one thing but playing them immediately in the wrong moment, when they could harm you is another.
  16. D

Thaler gives you the same cards

Thaler gives you the same cards Thaler when used twice gives you the same card you swapped first time using him, also he puts those cards on top of the deck and you get them in next round.
  17. D

Bug with king Bran

Bug with king Bran When discarding with Bran you can't hide it to see the board, tab and button doesn't work
  18. D

Bug with Nekker being Consumed

Bug with Nekker being Consumed If you use kayran to consume nekker first, then one different card and again the same nekker(that got buffed from 0 to 1 by consuming that another card) nekker's ability won't trigger and it won't draw another one from your deck, I've had this situation a few...
  19. D

Animated card hangs game

Animated card hangs game Sometimes when opponent is playing geralt swordmaster my game hangs for a brief seconds, sometimes longer, sometimes it hangs for 10 seconds and longer, then if it unhang it will forfeit me with "error on my side". I'd happens when someone plays geralt and ragh nar rog...
  20. D

Green buffed units vs madroeme

Green buffed units vs madroeme I've had situation when I depromoted my Shani intending to decoy her but opponent shroomed her so only strength she has was 1 green point,I decoyed her to see what will happen, she got back to my hand with 0 strength and when I played her she went straight to the...
Top Bottom