Search results

+
  1. M

Original The Witcher books Author Andrzej Sapkowski

Sapkowski is often misunderstood. His approach to life is whimsical (as shown in his very original style of writing). Additionally, people of his generation often have no knowledge of computer games, or they might have a grandson who plays Grand Theft Auto which gives them a false view of the...
  2. M

Looking for some background information

Like you, I started out with no prior Witcher experience. You don't need to know much to enjoy the game, but I have now read all the books which are really great.
  3. M

So is geralt really that attractive to women or is it just the game

I like him when he's clean-shaven; his face is reasonably attractive and his body looks great even with the scars (in fact they make him more interesting). Don't like the bearded Geralt though (and in the books he hates having a beard).
  4. M

What are your top three favourite scenes from TW3?

Know what you mean. I almost wish I hadn't played the game yet so I could get that feeling all over again... without knowing what will happen...
  5. M

Why I love Novigrad

I love Novigrad and my Geralt goes back there sometimes even when he doesn't need to. But there is one question I have (as with all the games I've played) - where do people go to the toilet????
  6. M

The new forum look

I've not been here for about a week and got a bit of a shock! The old look was better - I'm all discombobulated now.
  7. M

Yes, that spoon in the eye moment was one of the most terrifying in any game or movie......
  8. M

So if ciri was the empress she could rule forever?

But sorceresses use magic to still look young... so she can probably change her appearance until old age (or get mummy Yennefer or auntie Triss to help her do it)??
  9. M

Are post-finale blues still a problem?

If only.....
  10. M

Weird water displacement bug in novigrad

I've not noticed any of these!
  11. M

Are post-finale blues still a problem?

I will always feel sad just because it's ended.....
  12. M

Are you saying Lambert dies in some people's games?!? Oh dear.
  13. M

The music at that point is inspired.
  14. M

What are your top three favourite scenes from TW3? I was asking myself this question when in a big traffic jam today, and decided on these - although there are many many others: 1 - Geralt finding Ciri at last, and at first she seems dead. 2 - The brother Witchers at Kaer Morhen - especially...
  15. M

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

As someone who came to TW3 as a Witcher Virgin - no previous Witcher games, no books - I felt more pushed towards Triss. I still have a feeling that someone at CDPR doesn't like Yennefer - even though she is beautifully portrayed visually and vocally. Her goodness and bravery were invisible to...
  16. M

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I have just finished reading 'The Tower of the Swallow' - I read it really slowly because I wanted it to last, as it's the last book available in English to date. It completely changed my view of Yennefer. The final image of her bravely withstanding Vilgefortz' brutality, her hands a mush of...
  17. M

Vesemir and the Wolf School

Are these flaming rose people 'good'? I've only played TW3 and they seemed to be enemies... also, not very strong enemies at that... my Geralt wiped them out in no time.
  18. M

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

She kind of deserves it. But I must admit that having Triss at Corvo Bianco at the end of B&W is getting on my nerves a bit... she acts like a zombie there!
  19. M

Vesemir and the Wolf School

Definitely - the method of getting Witchers was barbaric. I was just thinking that they do have other (albeit diluted without the mutations) amazing fighting skills whose tradition might be worth preserving. We don't see many other good swordsmen around in the Witcher world, and it is a useful...
  20. M

Yen Or Triss?

I agree. I get the impression Geralt doesn't like Phillippa and in any case, why would he flirt with a lesbian? I think he was being a bit snarky.
Top Bottom