Search results

+
  1. A

how is enslave [seize] not considered absolutely broken?

It's REALLY simple for me. If I face the NG Enslave rubbish, I forfeit and don't GG. I really don't care what anyone says, I find it THAT cheap and distasteful to play against, I refuse to participate.
  2. A

[xbox 1] could not connect

Just able to log in NOW. Fixed?
  3. A

Still down in case anyone is wondering. Hopefully we'll have a fix real soon.
  4. A

Yeah, several hours later, still the same problem. No, I haven't been GG spamming or anything like that ;) CDPR - Haaaaaaaalp!
  5. A

Skellige needs fixing

I need to see a deck listing that does this because I'm getting pummelled by endless SK discard decks and I'm really hating the experience.
  6. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

The GG is a subjective thing. If I didn't have fun in the game, I'm hardly going to say it was with a GG. Depends if you view the GG as merely a sign of respect, a 'give to anyone' or if you have conditions attached. For me, the GG depends on whether I really enjoyed the game and some of...
  7. A

[xbox 1] could not connect Could not connect to GWENT servers. Please check your internet connection and try again. Happening right now on XBOX One Connected to internet and Xbox live no problems. Playing other online games no problems. Was able to upload the attached screenshot to...
  8. A

Abandoning NR Cause Its Simply Not Good Enough Anymore.

Exactly. The only faction in the game that can massive buff their own units - and remain totally immune to DBomb. Broken. Broken. Broken. Aglais and Nature's Gift are the only cards that can do this. But it also has to be said that pound for pound, ST cards are VERY weak and MUST have...
  9. A

Game is becoming the simulator of frustration

Monsters have certainly taken a back seat now the new FL is in play. But to say Skellege isn't OP garbage is an utter joke. The VAST majority of higher tier decks abusing the current meta are all Skellege Discard. It's a disgustingly OP deck to face from an ST perspective. Insengrim has hard...
  10. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Because all I face now is broken Skellege Discard or Borkh NR Control and it's totally unfun, frustrating and leaves a bad taste in the mouth to face an endless stream of players who deliberately abuse broken decks. They're not interested in fair play. They don't care about an even contest...
  11. A

Skellige needs fixing

Specific to ST? Really? Like what? Even if they did, why does it matter? Most of our units are the weakest in the game and rely heavily on buffing... ... and Skellege discard all carries Dbomb which smashes us, but does nothing to their units. Sound fair? What other faction can drop a 21...
  12. A

Skellige needs fixing

No Title Chain res wasn't fixed at all. Here's a typical play from a game today on Turn 3. Done with ONE card. ONE. Even if you KNOW it's coming, there's not a thing you can do about it. This is the sort of rubbish that saw Insengrim reworked because it turns turn 3 into a farce. How is...
  13. A

[BUG] Xbox One client - Erratic pausing during play after long periods - WITH VIDEO

[BUG] Xbox One client - Erratic pausing during play after long periods - WITH VIDEO Been noticing that if you play on the Xbox One for a longer period of time (a couple hours and more) the in game client starts to get erratic pauses. ie you press a button to activate a card, you get a very...
  14. A

Cannot BUY KEGS - Xbox One

Oh! Just tried again and it's working!!!!!
  15. A

GWENT Xbox One in-game shop is now live!

It's working now!!!! :)
  16. A

Ongoing since the Keg buying option was introduced. Have tried about 6 times in the last 36 hours. Restarted the console, the game, etc etc I CAN buy other content on Xbox One no problems via the store on the system. Cannot buy any kegs in the Beta.
  17. A

Cannot BUY KEGS - Xbox One Already reported in the news sticky, but reposting here for visibility. trying to buy kegs on xbox One for the beta and it doesn't seem to work. See Here : https://youtu.be/KtbQ6Ol0CnQ It doesn't actually take you to any window for the transaction on xbox, just...
  18. A

GWENT Xbox One in-game shop is now live!

Looks like there's a problem. Cannot buy on Xbox One. Goes to buy when you select the option, but it doesn't unfortunately go any further and then drops back to the store. https://youtu.be/KtbQ6Ol0CnQ
  19. A

A Report button PLEASE!

It's a lazy and poor solution and it will solve absolutely nothing. Why? Because there's absolutely no formal comms regarding this situation extended to the playerbase at all. There's no sticky on these forums No official statement from CDPR Nothing in the Beta FAQ Nothing on the official...
  20. A

A Report button PLEASE!

Not true I seem to have been banned on Xbox One - where you cannot bot at all http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...nd-an-opponent Ive even added a vid on page 8 showing clearly im on console and can no longer find an opponent since last patch Ive reported it to CDPR and they havent gotten...
Top Bottom