Search results

+
  1. L

Freesync with witcher 3

It turns out it doesnt seem to work really at all, with one strange graphics driver/game engine glitch exception without vsync enabled along with freesync. Ive yet to try it again with the new drivers. I got rid of the stutter, but....... I have come into a new issue, the game simply freezes in...
  2. L

Freesync with witcher 3

I keep seeing this cap your framerate and use vsync advice. Firstly, the range of the monitor exceeds 60hz, and secondly, the only instances I did get it working in a game (and it was totally random on boot) I had vsync off in game and in the GPU control panel, yet fresync actually was working...
  3. L

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

It will never happen because of gameworks.
  4. L

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Dude this game is a unfixable stuttering mess. I have a monster computer, but this gameworks f****ry has totally ruined the game for AMD graphics cards users. My notebook with a GTX 980M runs the game smoother. Thats PATHETIC. Its blatantly a wrench behalf the nvidia code. I cant believe projekt...
  5. L

Freesync with witcher 3

AOC G2260VWQ6 Used the special cleaning utility that works better than what AMD offers. Tried multiple drivers. None of them work. Went into monitors firmware menu and nothing there. Tried turning off crossfire, nothing. Using displayport on both ends. Getting extremely frustrated and about to...
  6. L

Brush physics

Brush physics Already made a thread in nexus mods forum. People need to make physics for bushes and tree branches, and also fix the issue with the horse being immortal when you jump off high places on its back and the running in place when its stuck on something. Put it in CPU since coding for...
  7. L

So where is Uber Sampling?

DSR doesnt use the hardware scaler. Pretty sure ubersampling doesnt either. Technically the software solution is slower. On nvidia cards to use hardware scaler, its more limited in range, make a custom resolution. On radeons it uses hardware scaler by default with VSR. You can create custom...
  8. L

Witcher 3 - Playstation NEO / 4.5 Question

Framerate will improve def, but dont anticipate anything special beyond that unless they decide there is profit to be made. Frankly, it is worthy of extra effort, and the money to buy a different version of the game.
  9. L

New patch crossfire glitch work around

New patch crossfire glitch work around The new patch was giving me and other users artifacting and in my case even freezing. It came off at first as CPU instability, then AMD drivers. More research and its obvious to me its the latest patch. Glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYhpRkXyao...
  10. L

PC build advice for Witcher 3

Dont even think about an i5. This game uses 8 threads. Nvidia cards are the way to go in the short term for DX11, but in the long run, even pascal will see that GCN gets the last laugh. Load balancing preemption is still serial one at a time. Asynchronous compute is technically false...
  11. L

Is there a way with GOG to get ALL patches between 1.12 and the latest? Im trying to find a STABLE work around for crossfire. Thanks. If possible since account here is linked, tell the server to add them in as additional options. THANKS. ---------- Updated at 06:54 PM ---------- Id pay a lot...
  12. L

This crossfire bug in the 1.22 is pretty annoying. R9 390X. Reverted back to 1.12. Freezes OS after about an hour. Thankfully image back up on hand, so no silent data corruption. Went into config and in resources part enabled all the memory leak prevention stuff. I forgot to disable GOG overlay...
  13. L

AMD crossfire issues

2 causes. 1 being the game is inherently going to stutter and duplicate frames even locked at 60fps with vsync. The proper solution is a freesync monitor. They go for about 120 bucks now and run to 75hz. The ghetto solution I used myself was locking framerate with radeonpro at 55fps or lower to...
  14. L

Huge frame rate drops after 15 minutes of play

Sounds like memory leak. Config file theres a beautiful file there the developers have listed as "checkleak" among other relevant ones. Might want to turn it to the 1 or on position. ---------- Updated at 11:13 AM ---------- Sounds like memory leak. Config file theres a beautiful file there...
  15. L

Witcher 3 (PC) annoying frame stutters! Need your expertise!

Its a frame duplication issue. Buy a freesync monitor or g sync. Problem solved. Same thing with starcraft 2. ---------- Updated at 10:10 AM ---------- If you want to get around with vsync you need a framelocker and go a few under 60. If you have a slow CPU I have a guide I made that can help...
  16. L

AMD CrossFireX still broken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYhpRkXyao Someone made a video of what im experiencing. Months and months ago with patch 12-14 with the same cards it worked fine. I even tried older drivers. When I wake up tomorrow ill try to find the magical combination. If the developers can look into it, I...
Top Bottom