Search results

+
  1. G

Your Higest Score

I think I've gone past 100....once. I hope I never play you people. :)
  2. G

These cards need some balance, srsly.

I completely agree with this. I just came up against Phillippa for the first time and I couldn't believe it destroyed my gold units. How OP is that?
  3. G

Suggestion: Show matchmaking matches and be able to select a player

Oh I definitely second the "Add to Friends list" part. I guess I was just assuming they would work some kind of friends list into the game further down the line. Even if you can't win rewards by playing friends, it would still be fun to practice.
  4. G

Suggestion: Show matchmaking matches and be able to select a player

Or maybe even something as simple as rank them down and they'll take that player out of your rotation? Doesn't seem like a bad idea!
  5. G

A plead for CDPR.

I like Gwent because I think I'm good. I'm good against a computer....I feel like I'm going to lose a lot once this comes out.... :(
  6. G

Thank you CDPR for Gwent

Yes, been waiting awhile for this! :)
  7. G

fan made gwent game charging for packs SHUT IT DOWN

I agree....if folks are making $ of intellectual property without permission they should give me a cu..t........er....get shut down.
  8. G

Stop Desecratin' Gwent!

Lol, my favorite quest in the expansions...
  9. G

The business, economics, and profits of CD Projekt RED, GWENT: The Witcher card video game and selling.

I dumped tons on $ on my Magic cards back in the day....I'm assuming it can't be any more than that.
  10. G

The Mulligan

People are thinking this through....I seriously can't wait to play against others!
  11. G

Representing Banner - idea

Yeah, I'd have to hire someone creative to make my banner...but I like it! Also....people can always find a way to make something lewd.
  12. G

Del

Ukrainians are serious gamers...they always kick my ass online :-\
  13. G

GWENT actual gameplay video

Awesome, thanks!
  14. G

no deck building (in beta)

I was thinking this too. They may not want people to build ridiculously powerful decks until they can work some of the basic play kinks out.
Top Bottom