Search results

+
  1. S

Blood and Wine Expansion: Ciri visits vineyard?

Or romanced both.
  2. S

Vesemir and the Wolf School

You're wrong about that, there is still a group under the leadership of Siegfried De Lowe and they help people for coin Also The Order sent Arthur Tailles as their representative in the Knight's tourney in Tousaint, That means The Order is still active.
  3. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

GLORIOUS!! ;D:victory::2guns:
  4. S

Because it reminds people of the Witcher 1 Geralt? :boring: P.S : Just kidding.
  5. S

Some cool shots :
  6. S

Interesting bugs :
  7. S

Well, I guess it all depends on your point of view.
  8. S

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

That happened between the last book and the first game, The Wild hunt kidnapped Yennefer from the Isle of Avallach and Geralt started pursuing them. Around a year later he saved Letho from a slyzard, He had 2 comrades (Serrit and Auckes). They repaid Geralt by helping him find and deal with the...
  9. S

I doubt that because we don't know when the other schools stopped training new witchers and Lambert is only the youngest witcher in the wolf school not the whole world.If you ask me, Serrit is probably the youngest witcher since he looks pretty young. http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Serrit
  10. S

Vesemir was only a fencing instructor and had nothing to do with the mutations so he wasn't a mass murderer however according to Lambert he was responsible for the deaths of some of the boys during other trials. The Cat school witcher (Gaetan) is definitely younger than Geralt but he ain't a...
  11. S

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

I ain't convinced yet, I'm pretty sure CDPR is still hiding the truth from us. Nibbles is something more than a filmmaking trick. According to the Witcher Wiki The Goddess Freya travels the lands disguised as a cat, Shiiit!!:oAre you thinking what I'm thinking? Does that mean Nibbles is a...
  12. S

How do you make the open world more interesting?

More witchers (Griffin school specially) Sea monsters "Lore Friendly" armors Ability to leave messages (like dark souls) Option to turn off the beard growth Fewer points of interest Iorveth
  13. S

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

You didn't get what I meant, I really love those games but the endings aren't very satisfying and The Witcher trilogy ending is pretty good compared to those games.
  14. S

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

True, The ending could have been better but it was still handled much better than most trilogies (Mass Effect, Dead Space, Batman Arkham, etc).
  15. S

Triss Ending Help (spoilers)

Actually Geralt doesn't die in the bad ending, Here are two proofs : 1.Last paragraph of the Mission log "Geralt found the last Crone in the swamp village and killed her. He reached down to her stiffening corpse and removed Vesemir's medallion, the one Ciri had kept what seemed like an...
  16. S

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

That would be really awesome! It can be even more awesome if they let us import our Witcher 3 saves,They can do something like this : If you got the witcheress ending : Ciri's starting equipment will include witcher armor and The Zireael (sword), She will be really friendly with Geralt. If you...
  17. S

Dandelion was captured by Caleb Menge's men and then he ordered execution of the bard (because Dandelion knew that Caleb had stolen the treasure for himself) , So after Menge's death nobody was interested in capturing the bard.
  18. S

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

Remembered something else. During the side quest Tower full of mice, you can examine the test tubes in Alexander's lab and geralt says something like "This would not have been allowed if the conclave was still in charge",Actually conclave is in charge if you saved Triss but i suppose this...
Top Bottom