Search results

+
  1. I

Greater Glyph of Warding & Superior Wolven Trouser Bug

I decided I wanted to armour myself with the most +% Resistance to Elemental Damage that I could source at Level 33, so I went with Superior Feline Chest Armour & Boots (and because I already had them with 4 +10% Quen Greater Glyphs between them I decided to leave those Glyphs alone), but I went...
  2. I

I'm also stuck in the Militech Sim, but for a different reason... pls HELP!?!

So, I added this question in another thread, in the Technical Board, this am but nobody has answered so I'm getting desperate now! I mean, sheee-it, I've been waiting for this game for over a year and, now I've finally got it, but I can't even get into the story proper - it's such a bummer that...
  3. I

The Witchers' Forge side-quest problem: Earth Elemental behind the wall

Hi all, I cannot find anything about this problem on the X Box platform, although it is briefly mentioned in the PC platform forum, but that doesn't help me! (And this issue was not remedied on there anyway.) So - [X Box 1TB] [Disc] & The problem has occurred twice now - I think I may have...
  4. I

The Other Underwater Entrance Next to Moreau's Lab Entrance Portal

The Other Underwater Entrance Next to Moreau's Lab Entrance Portal Simple question: there's a load of loot, but 1 chest, which highlights in red while the plain and simple loot highlights in yellow, is locked. I've done 4 Killer Whales swimming around there looking for a key, the seabed is...
  5. I

The Nefarious Blacksmith of Oxenfurt

The Nefarious Blacksmith of Oxenfurt If you search his house to find the cellar, you'll find that he has broken through a wall of it into the much vaunted "based on Elven viaducts" sewer system of Oxenfurt. There's a secret brick which glows red under Geralt's Witcher scrutiny which opens a...
  6. I

Stuff to hang on the walls...

Stuff to hang on the walls... So, on 1 wall of my Corvo Bianco Geralt has the ancient elven shield from the B&W quest when the statues come alive and the oil-paint-retouched-photograph-stylee'n'ting showing Geralt going after a giant centipede which was part of the reward from the B&W...
Top Bottom