Search results

+
  1. K

Game Chat Request Thread

Some emotes should be just fine.Why would you want to chat with your opponent anyways?you have to concentrate on the game....
  2. K

Game Chat Request Thread

If they do that it will fuck up the game.No card game does that.Maybe some emotes and that's it.
  3. K

Why Gwent Feel More Luck Based Than Strategy/Skill Based (IMO)

RNG is in every card game.Gwent doesn't have much of it and compared to Hearthstone it doesn't have any rng.How can you even compare YU Gi OH with gwent?YU GI OH relies heavily on rng too like Hearthstone.
  4. K

Eredin Nerf - what's the point

He was changed because the monster passive got changed too.It no longer keeps gold units on the row.
  5. K

E-Sport?

The devs said (if I remember correctly) that they want gwent to be an esport.
  6. K

Game Chat Request Thread

I enjoy the silence.Maybe emotes but other than that no.I hope not.
  7. K

Monsters passive

Can you read?I never stated that Monster decks are broken but rather their passive.It's too frustrating to play as or against.I think Monster decks are fine just remove that rng passive.
  8. K

Monsters passive

Monsters passive It's really frustrating to play against it...sometimes you win or lose just because of that particular thing and it's not like Monster decks aren't played.I know you can play around it? counter it but even if you do there is a chance it'll be a useless passive for your opponent...
  9. K

[TOURNAMENT] Beta Brawl #1.5

So where can I watch this?it's not on twitch right?
  10. K

Ties should not give both players a round win.

Ties are totally fine...
  11. K

I just don't understand the hate for Monster decks.

Monsters passive is too frustrating to play against sometimes you get a good card to stay on the board or a bad card.What is fun about that?if you keep a foglet over eredin you feel bad and when you keep eredin over a foglet you feel good but your opponent feels bad.Sometimes Monster players...
  12. K

So my friend bought 125 packs...

So he got pretty lucky? and?
  13. K

Don't make winning the only way to advance/progress

It's really frustrating when you lose and gain nothing.Not everyone gives you GG after a game...You basically get punished for...playing?
  14. K

DOES CDP RED transform GWENT into next copy of HS?!

I'm fine with everything CDPR does to the game.They can change Spys,add new mechanics like the wounded mechanic and let you draw cards after a round but I just hope that Gwent will NEVER be pure rng just like Hearthstone I absolutely hate RNG and Gwent should always be about skill.Obviously a...
  15. K

DOES CDP RED transform GWENT into next copy of HS?!

I agree we can complain about Gwent when we can actually play it everyday so we have to wait til closed beta.
Top Bottom