Search results

+
  1. Vaishar

More info for new players would be nice

Organic cards: If you right click on a card it shows the type below it's name. If you want to see the organic cards you can search organic in the deck builder. With shupe i agree. You have to play the card to see it's various effects.
  2. Vaishar

Suggestion: Button to report roping

It's a time that the game gives me in order to make a move. And it's my choice how i use it. It's annoying yes. It's against the rules of the game, no. So there should be no consequences. I play Weiqi where you have basic time and overtime(usually 30-60s/move) and people use the time to the...
  3. Vaishar

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Fine by me. Still the game remains the most generous of the lot.
  4. Vaishar

Questions about Gwent's MMR & Leaderboard

Everything is explained in the rating tab under your profile. Every faction has a base rating of 1000. And a higher rating for that faction. (based on win/loss) The higher rating is taken in consideration. But in %. For that rating to be fully activated you need to play 40 games for that...
  5. Vaishar

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I remembered today of a character that was hated through-out Beta Gwent before the nerfs that is missing in HC. The character is Philippa Eilhart. Is there a possibility for her to return in the near future. And is there a possibility for her to be OP the first time it appears.
  6. Vaishar

1) Theoretically yes 2) In order to remain in the Pro rank you have to play more factions because it combines the MMR of 4 factions for the final MMR. 3) To reach rank 0 you must win games. Does not matter what faction you play. 1 level is 5 wins (if i got it right) 4) I don't remember...
  7. Vaishar

Al about the rank is explained in the video posted above from min 13 to min 20. 1) You can go from rank 30 to rank 1 with only one faction. 2) Only 200-400 players remain in Pro rank (rank 0) the rest are demoted to rank 1 at the end of the season. 3) Top 200 players in Pro Rank receive crown...
  8. Vaishar

time to finish the collection ?

You don't need a full collection , this will come naturally. The best way to get scraps right now is through scrap nodes. 1RP scrap node gives 40 scraps. So hunt for those in reward tree to spend RP unless you really want specific leader skin. I started doing this after i unlocked all the...
  9. Vaishar

Problem with round phases progressing oddly

Because in this game the one that has the last say has a big advantage this thing is needed. I agree that there needs to be a better tutorial for this kind of things.
  10. Vaishar

Problem with round phases progressing oddly

Here oddly it's not a bug. The opponent passes. So for him the game ended. You have only one card "Rot Tosser". When you play it you pass and the game does not go to the opponent round for the rot tosser to take effect the game ends. The only time this happens is when the turn can return to...
  11. Vaishar

Immunity & Blue Mountain Elite

He's right its automatic i've tested it. Haven't encountered an immune unit like his though. And it's normal to be automatic for reach 1 because there's only one instance it works. If the card had reach 2 might justify to get it to manual target.
  12. Vaishar

How is the Current Top Player Only Level 17?

If you look closer to your banner yours at no prestige has cuts at the left while his is complete. And if you’re still not convinced you will find out what happens when you reach lev 60 and it resets to level 1.
  13. Vaishar

The banner where the current level is shown is different for every prestige level. The more it has on it the better the prestige.
  14. Vaishar

Matchmaking still flawed?

Since Scorch got nerfed, Geralt Igni got nerfed, he's a pretty good counter to buff decks at 10 provisions. Because of that he started appearing alot in deckbuilders. There's even a Crach deck in the meta report that uses him.
  15. Vaishar

Immunity & Blue Mountain Elite

Blue Mountain Elite has reach 1 so if you deployed BME on the back row it does not reach the wolf. Also if he had TA (the card you receive if you go first on the first round) it might count towards the second card on the row. Otherwise it's a bug.
  16. Vaishar

The top player is prestige 2. So in the new system he leveled to 60 and reset 2 times and now hes lev 17 on his way to prestige 3. The prestige level is shown by the banner icon. Basically the more finished it is the higher the prestige.
  17. Vaishar

New Player need help

Here's a link with gwent glossary. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/an-unofficial-gwent-glossary-3-12-2018.10992550/ And if you want a guide to get you started , the best i could find is in here: https://teamaretuza.com/academy/
  18. Vaishar

Gwent was a really good Card Game, now it feels awful.

I like this solution. They will still be viable but not game breaking. I don't like the idea of changing the order of who goes first after a win/loss though. Why because it creates another problem. 1) If you go first and win first round. Your opponent must win second round and because he has...
  19. Vaishar

top 10 favorite games

Deus Ex (the first one) System shock 2 Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fantasy General Warcraft 3 Witcher 3
  20. Vaishar

Ge'els Bugged

You need to place him on the back row for the effect to take place. It’s in the description of the card.
Top Bottom