Search results

+
  1. R

Gwentlemen's Open March

Gwentlemen's Open March The Gwentlemen’s Open (TGO) is a monthly multi-stage tournament organized by the Gwentlemen team, with prizes provided by CD Projekt Red and the Gwentlemen themselves where TGO points can be earned. TGO March is an open tournament with no participant cap and all skill...
  2. R

Urgent / nerf / do it now or i leave ...

the thread sure, but the title... Not so sure :/ Good point though, more people should realize this indeed. But seriously, do something about your title...
  3. R

A fun-to-implement feature with named decks

I would love this idea. This would encourage creative names. You could also filter a lot of the words.
  4. R

[Suggestion] Observer Mode

they are working on this. But I sincerely hope they give an early-access version to some better known casters so they can utilize them sooner than the bigger crowd. Not only to enjoy it sooner for streaming tournaments, but also to test it for feedback. I've seen other games give out early-acess...
  5. R

Logging my next 500 games.

awesome! Very interested in this. This looks to be very in-depth. Please do post here something again when you're finished. I would not want to miss the post for the world!
  6. R

DOES CDP RED transform GWENT into next copy of HS?!

good post, really sums up some of my feelings!
  7. R

About new drawing cards mechanic.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ nono, THIS is the solution! :D ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
  8. R

I'll give my feedback, and I think a lot of people (will) agree

I'd also politely invite some developers into the discord chat. Some of the most hardcore playerbase is there, discussing aspects of the game. They are making some really good points for both parties here. If you're interested you can always hop on and read a bit :) https://discord.gg/vuxM6D6
  9. R

Thanks for explaining, I'll still stay with my current feeling on this subject though. Spies didn't break the game because other factions had other ways to draw cards or win. Each faction had unique win conditions which was a lot of fun. I don't think this is a correct solution for the...
  10. R

My feedback about my experience with Gwent (big post with a lot of effort)

So it's official? You won't change it back? :'(
  11. R

They are probably discussing the game mechanics themselves right now. It's nice to know that they still want to change things on such a large and drastic scale though.
  12. R

This is exactly what I thought, but in 2 sentences :p
  13. R

Gold , Silver , Bronze is not OK

yeah they literally say: gold cards get buffed... I'm sitting there thinking there is a new age... The Casualization! xd
  14. R

I really really really hope that's the case!
  15. R

So you're saying: less cards = more rng, i'm sorry but you can't argue with math, those are some basic facts. You work with less of your deck you say. Isn't that the whole point? You make a deck that has a lot of synergy, so much that if you draw a part of it, you should be able to do some cool...
  16. R

come on, gwent is so much deeper then those 2 steps and you know it. This changes the whole game, gwent is about bluffing and planning. Suddenly when you get 2 random cards mid game. It does change everything, everyone can see that right? I can understand if you like the change, but I hope you...
  17. R

I'll give my feedback, and I think a lot of people (will) agree Greetings fellow gwent lovers! Let me start by saying how much I love gwent, it is absolutely crazy. Gwent is my life, gwent is my family. And I want to thank cdpr for making gwent a full and standalone game. I've always dreamt of...
Top Bottom