Search results

+
  1. R

AMA with Paweł Burza — March 14th, 5PM CET!

Hi Burza, What exactly is the plan for Mac (and Linux)? I (and a lot of people) really want a Mac version
  2. R

Matchmaking Issues

You're being completely delusional. Deck strength, really? When did a game of cards rely solely on the cards but not the player? Not to mention no algorithm could be able to evaluate a deck's strength, as it comes from many factors (cards interactions, player decisions, matchup,...) Calculate...
  3. R

My feedback about my experience with Gwent (big post with a lot of effort)

Many of the new cards have weatherbound - an interesting ability that is not RNG-based and is sustainable. many factions can use this
  4. R

My thoughts on the latest card changes

Isn't it core mechanic for Gold (or TW3 version, Heroes) cards to not be affacted by abilites and spells? Why would one ever think getting his cards to gold is a good idea if they could just be burned 1 turn later?
  5. R

I'll give my feedback, and I think a lot of people (will) agree

Hi Rethas, I want to add another point I perceive as problem from what I've experienced: the disparity of the cardtext. There are simply so many mechanic (abilities) which is confusing enough, but each individual card has its own version of the mechanic. (Thaler vs Avallac'h for example). I...
Top Bottom